No announcement yet.

RIP Pavarotti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The man sure had pipes. One of the best there ever was. It wouldn't matter what the words he was singing or the melody or whatever, when he started singing it was just something else. RIP

Matt

Comment

He will be missed for sure.God Bless him.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

It is amazing when a person at the top of his profession can impress someone like me, who normally couldn't care less about the art form, otherwise.
        A fantastic life, so,
        Rest in Peace.

Comment

Luciano..you RULED your world!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Goodbye Pizon!!!
          Last edited by horns666; 09-07-2007, 01:21 AM.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Rest in Peace, Maestro. You were the best of our time, maybe of all time.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rest in Peace.
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Saw him with the 3 tenors in Hyde Park back in the early 90s. Amazing voice, enough to make you cry, but I would have hated to have to try and feed him though.
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Damn I was really hoping to catch one of the farewell shows. Time to buy some DVD's

Comment

Working...
                  X