My head is killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My head is killing me

This is just awful. It feels like there is a 2 inch band wrapped around my head. It's like constricting and the pressure is almost unbearable. What do I do?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Do you have a drill? j/k Take your favorite OTC pain reliever and drink some water. Is the weather changing in your area?

Comment

The weather is fine with no real change. I think I did this to myself. I don't use pain killers. I'm just hoping that the pain and constriction will good away in time.

Comment

Fett..........are you wearing your viking helmet?

Comment

Fett a couple advil and a cup of coffee was the advice i've been given and it works well. Damn man hows the knee?

Comment

So is head distracting you from your knee?
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

No. The helmet was a one-shot deal. And speaking of Viking helmets, Flavor Fave, looks silly in his. The nee, for those who say "Nee", is OK.
              Last edited by fett; 09-06-2007, 01:57 PM.

Comment

take a couple asprins fett...its the wonder drug ya know...its not gonna kill ya

Seriously an asprin a day isnt a bad thing at all for older dudes like you and I (I'm 43)
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

This stuff comes and goes. It's like I do something and the pain and restriction kicks in. I just have an adversion to pills, in general. So, no pills for me.

Comment

how about some of that crushed headache and hangover stuff? its not a pill
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Fett..slam your mantool in the fridge door..it will divert the pain to your other head.

have any Vicodin in case of such an emergency??

Tylenol/Asprin won't even touch my migraine or cluster headaches at all..

If not, an ice pack in a dark room..take a nap with that on your noggin..that helps too!
                      Last edited by horns666; 09-06-2007, 03:40 PM.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I eat well and drink well. But, this only happens a few times. It has to be something I do to myself.

Comment

It's a tumor!!!

LOL, J/K Fett!

I've got some Percs and Oxycodones you can have. A couple of these and you'll forget you ever had a headache pretty damn quickly.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I felt good and then the pain kicked in. I tried steaming to relieve the pain. It worked a little. But, I may have to go to pot to get this remedied.
                            Last edited by fett; 09-06-2007, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              I felt good and then the pain kicked in. I tried steaming to relieve the pain. It worked a little. But, I make have to go to pot to get this remedied.

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X