No announcement yet.

My head is killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Cube? I like Ghetto Bird, that's a funny song.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey Jimmy! How ya hangin'?

Fett, I know you're averse to pills, but at our age a daily aspirin can prevent heart attack and stroke. A couple of aspirins aren't going to hurt you and will probably get rid of your headache. Take them and lie down for awhile.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

this thread is a RIP OFF
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You might need to see an eye doctor or a dentist, as a problem with either your eyes or teeth will put pressure on the nerves and vessels in your head.

While you're a bit old to have new teeth coming in, it could be something wedged under a tooth - sesame seed?

If you've got falsies, take 'em out for a while and see if that helps.

If you can press the pounding nerve in your head with the heel of your hand and feel it somewhere else (jaw, eye, etc), then there's definitely something on a nerve.

And Advil is bad for your kidneys.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Try the old blues man remedy..

Drink a botttle of Thunderbird and go to sleep!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X