WTF is "Flash Chat"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is "Flash Chat"?

And why I am the only one there? I just looked at the bottom of the Board. And I saw "Flash Chat" and there was me. What's up?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Whats it like IM or something? Never used it.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I just went to the bottom of the open Board and saw me there. I have no idea.

Comment

Did you say hello to yourself?

Comment

It means that you are in the forum's chat room, that incidentally no one else is ever in

Comment

I have no fucking idea what "Flashchat" is. I am very old and this computer shit scares me. I just go to "Chat" and when there are people there, I have no idea what they are talking about. Then, I just jump in.
            Last edited by fett; 09-06-2007, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Are you afraid that everytime someone takes a picture of you, you lose some of your soul? Thats what I call scared of technology And how can a viking god like person such as yourself be scared by a computer? Not very godly sounding if you ask me

Comment

I am scared to death of a liitle box with international access for geeks that can do whatever they want.

Comment

Not everything can be so simple and unscary as cheap steaks and trailers, eh Fett?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                    Not everything can be so simple and unscary as cheap steaks and trailers, eh Fett?
                    Yeah, and I like it.

Comment

fett: Just make sure they are over 18yrs old if IM'ing. If not we will see you on "Dateline NBC" being interviewed by Chris Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                        fett: Just make sure they are over 18yrs old if IM'ing. If not we will see you on "Dateline NBC" being interviewed by Chris Hansen
                        Last thing Fett needs is his neighbours takin photos of him "chatting" online.:ROTF:
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

My neighbors leave me alone. Guess what? I heard a broom and not the hose. Maybe, they got messago.

Comment

Flashchat has been used by the JCF the whole time. Its chat. In flash. And is crap

Comment

Working...
                            X