Chipotle, Pancheros, or Qdoba?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle, Pancheros, or Qdoba?

Which do you prefer and why? My co-workers and I eat at these places constantly, and after tasting all the food, reading the nutrition facts, and cashing in on the Panchero punch cards, I will say Pancheros is my favorite. I like their ingredients more and overall they taste better to me. I would venture to say that based on how they cook their food and the ingredients that they use, Pancheros is a bit more healthy than the other two. Chipotle burritos have a lot of calories in them..
    Chipotle
    31.58%
    Pancheros
    5.26%
    Qdoba
    15.79%
    Other...explain please
    47.37%
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

1 vote for Baja Fresh. Which isn't listed so I went with "Other". And now I'm explaining...

Baja Fresh rules all...

What sucks is there are no Baja Fresh in Iowa. Last time I had a Chicken Ultimo was over a year ago... Sigh...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
      1 vote for Baja Fresh. Which isn't listed so I went with "Other". And now I'm explaining...

Baja Fresh rules all...

What sucks is there are no Baja Fresh in Iowa. Last time I had a Chicken Ultimo was over a year ago... Sigh...
      Baha rocks! Used to eat at em all the time in MD.

Comment

Taco Bell years ago.:ROTF: I used to order some much shit, I forgot what I ordered. :ROTF: 49 cents to the moon, Alicio.:ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Here in DFW there are so many awesome mexican food-burrito joints its not funny. I have only heard of one of these that are listed. If you come to Denton try Mi Casita, Casa Galaviz, or Mazatlan. These places have real fresh food, great flavor, and they are dirt cheap.

Comment

None of the above, mom and grannies homemade mexican food is the bomb. Homemade tortilla's,sopapilla's, chile, chicken mole, tamales etc.. the list goes on.

Comment

Curious, why can't I vote? Too new?

Funny how we hate those "ferriners, dangit", but we love the
              cooking they bring. Local mexican restaurants now are the mom
              and pop burger joints of yesterday. I've always loved the stuff,
              but I like Tex Mex the most. We have a local (I think) chain called Moe's
              that's pretty good.

Comment

You call the stuff they serve real Mex food? The meat ain't real. The cheese ain't real; the tortillas ain't real. The salsa ain't real either. Because all that we eat here was was not made in Mexico. Trust me. I know and so do the Texans on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  You call the stuff they serve real Mex food? The meat ain't real. The cheese ain't real; the tortillas ain't real. The salsa ain't real either. Because all that we eat here was was not made in Mexico. Trust me. I know and so do the Texans on this board.
                  Yeah!!!I want my burrito's filled with genuine 100 percent ground turkey parts!

(See "Cheap Meat" post)

Comment

What?:ROTF: You haven't been here long enough to know about "My Cheap Meat". If I can save $5 or more on meat, that's more money to spend on important things.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      What?:ROTF: You haven't been here long enough to know about "My Cheap Meat". If I can save $5 or more on meat, that's more money to spend on important things.
                      Sorry, I'm just a , gee, like cheap guitars by any chance?

Comment

What? Cheap guitars in the $10 to $50 range is money in the bank.

Comment

None. Kebabs and rakı please!
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

We don't have Panchero's here. I go to the very first Chipotle sometimes, it's right next to my school.

Illegal Pete's get my vote though.

Comment

I just go to Taco Bell - I'm not a big fan of "Mexican" food so I like it as Americanized as possible

Comment

Working...
                              X