No announcement yet.

Chipotle, Pancheros, or Qdoba?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local place here called El Rodeo (read that in spanish). Best Mexican food up this way and the closest you can get to Texmex. We have a Qdoba here too, which isn't bad, but they strike me as more of a burrito joint.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      You call the stuff they serve real Mex food? The meat ain't real. The cheese ain't real; the tortillas ain't real. The salsa ain't real either. Because all that we eat here was was not made in Mexico. Trust me. I know and so do the Texans on this board.
      fett, you treat me like a twelve year old.
      FYI...
      I have been to Texaco, and I personally talk to the
      mexican guy that cleans our bathrooms. So there.

Actually, I wan't implying that Moe's is real. It's just a notch above Taco Bell.
      And there are a huge number of single owner Tex/Mex places that have come up around here in the last ten years.
      Does San Antonio count as a Texas town, or Seguin? Eaten at plenty of places around there, too.

Comment

I can't stand Chipotle. I went in there and asked for refried beans. They don't have them. What kind of Mexican place doesn't have refritos? And they are owned by McDonalds!
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I'm a fan of the mini-chain around here called Super Taqueria. My kids think it's the shit too, and they're pretty f-ing picky eaters!

Comment

Cygnus, your first mistake is listening to advice about Mexican food from a guy that lives in Washington. :ROTF:
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Wahoos fish tacos rock. Chipotle is a close second because the four crispy taco deal is pretty good.

Comment

Chipotle isn't supposed to be an authentic Mexican place and they're never claimed to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                  Cygnus, your first mistake is listening to advice about Mexican food from a guy that lives in Washington. :ROTF:

Funny that you said that. My friend just moved back to Davenport Washington after living here in TX for 6 years. He said he went to a "Mexican" place to eat and nearly puked. He said it was worse than a Patio dinner.

Comment

Qdoba. <333333 In fact, im gonna go get some now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                      Funny that you said that. My friend just moved back to Davenport Washington after living here in TX for 6 years. He said he went to a "Mexican" place to eat and nearly puked. He said it was worse than a Patio dinner.
                      :ROTF: :ROTF:

Chipolte is the only one on the list that I have eaten at. So are all the others on the list just burrito places too? Not really Tex-Mex

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                        I used to live in Calif and have been to Mexico many times in my younger days. Sorry, Cyg, I didn't mean to break your cajones.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                          I used to live in Calif and have been to Mexico many times in my younger days. Sorry, Cyg, I didn't mean to break your cajones.
                          Ooohhh, did someone say refried beans?

No prob, fett. I'm a big dog.

Comment

Working...
                          X