X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 75

Bisping/Hamill????

WTF!!!

There had better be a big up roar over that decision...

Did they get figure skating judges in for that one?

UFC has to address that because it should have been a unanimous decision in Hamills favor...

How many times did Himill take that fag down? (And keep him down)

Who was running away for the entire fight? Answer: Bisping

Who landed more punches? Answer: Hamill

At the end of the fight Bisping didn't even hold his hand up because he knew he lost...So how could he even accept the win and act like he deserved it???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Yep, that was a PURE BS decision. The wife was REALLY pissed.

On another note, I was super disappointed in CroCop. But the Alexander performace made up for it. I have big hopes for Houston Alexander.

Comment

I wanted Bisping to win and I thought that was a BS call. Hamill controled the fight, was more aggressive, and inflicted way more damage. I do like Bisping but this should defintely be his wake up call to drop to 185. If he were to go into the ring with someone like Houston Alexander he would get his clock cleaned pretty quick.

Comment

I was pretty surprised about that decision, but I can see where and why they called it the way they did.

Cro Cop was indeed a big disappointment and Houston Alexander surprised the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
          I was pretty surprised about that decision, but I can see where and why they called it the way they did.
          No...There was no reason and there will be big shit over this one.

MMA/UFC fans are freaking out over this. Some are calling for the resignation of the two judges. It will be interesting.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
          X