Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Get It Fett!!!

http://www.wral.com/traffic/story/1793397/ :ROTF:
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

We had a Pepsi truck turn over on the highway when I was a kid. My dad came home from his job at the sanitation department with his truck bed full of bottles of pepsi (when they were glass). I still hate Pepsi.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

I think Fett's still got the runs from that last load of cheap meat he swindled... Now had it been a courior van full of Jackson guitars, I'd be out for the kill
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I don't swindle anybody. Can I help it that they know that I will buy cheap meat? Do I strong arm them? No. I just treat the butchers like people. I talk to them and they talk to me. We talk about all kinds of things. A lot gets personal . All the butchers know I have the money to pay retail for anything I want. But, that doesn't bother them at all. They like me and they know that I give away a lot of the meat I buy. They also get a big kick out of "Fucking the Man" .
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

ah, so THAT's why you got the shits! Sorry, but you can understand if you buy cheap, you get (the) shit(s!)... literally!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's not what I meant, you "I like to play with words" you. I am shitless. That was a great post.:ROTF:
            Last edited by fett; 09-09-2007, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I'm not surprised dressed like that! I can't stop now! ... Did you invade Brighton or did they invade you? :ROTF:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I can provide the target. Can you provide the balls?

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I don't swindle anybody. Can I help it that they know that I will buy cheap meat? Do I strong arm them? No. I just treat the butchers like people. I talk to them and they talk to me. We talk about all kinds of things. A lot gets personal . All the butchers know I have the money to pay retail for anything I want. But, that doesn't bother them at all. They like me and they know that I give away a lot of the meat I buy. They also get a big kick out of "Fucking the Man" .
                    Reminds me of the unique relationship Kramer has with the Soup Nazi. :ROTF:
                    Sam

Comment

Working...
                    X