Yo, I'm still alive:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, I'm still alive:)

Hey guys and gals, how ya been? I haven't posted anything in about a month now, the reason being the army (loving it so far!). Got a few days off now so I'll try to do some catching up here!
    Personally I'm in better shape than ever, eating healthy/regularly and excercising (sp?). I've definitely changed as a person, in a good way
    I've become more confident and I'm not as afraid of voicing my opinions as I may have been earlier. All in all, the army's done me good and if I still like it as much as I do now in one years time I'll probably stay a while longer

So how's life in JCF-land?

FUGGUMS
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

You're still alive? Damn... I thought you were dead and I felt quite happy

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Hallå mann, godt å høre du er i live!

Whereabouts are you serving in the army? Do you get to play any guitar?
      My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

So dude86, I thought you left this board for good, due to name conflicts - hoping that there wasn't any Henrik's in the Norwegian army. Any luck?
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yo Morten, holder til i Bardufoss. Det går rykter om at temperaturen dropper ned mot -30 på vinterstid, håper det er mer rykter enn sannhet
          Yeah I get to play some guitar, there is a music room there but it's kinda limited.. There's a Fender Mexico Strat, an old Tracer guitar, a Marshall 1x12 comboamp (maybe a ValveState?), a Peavey Bandit (also 1x12) a bass, a drumset plus a keyboard and a PA so although the equipment is kind of on the cheap side it's enough to get a band together! Oh, dnd I have a poster of Dimebag by my bed so he's watching over me. One roommate didn't know who Dimebag was but he thought he looked real badass. I said he's pretty much my idol. Since then he's been giving me a lot of respect

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
            You're still alive? Damn... I thought you were dead and I felt quite happy

What a douche

Comment

Have you got your own gun to play with yet?
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Hang in there bro. Military service gets to you sooner or later

Remember not to pick up any soap in the shower! (remember that one anybody?)

Stay safe.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Hey stranger!! Nice to see ya.

Comment

Hey dude.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                      Hang in there bro. Military service gets to you sooner or later

Remember not to pick up any soap in the shower! (remember that one anybody?)

Stay safe.

haha I was just about to say that, maybe you two can compare your favorite soap brands when he gets back?

Comment

Are you just doing your military service, or have you joined the army permanently? And do they make you cut your hair?
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                          haha I was just about to say that, maybe you two can compare your favorite soap brands when he gets back?
                          I use liquid soap!

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                            Are you just doing your military service, or have you joined the army permanently? And do they make you cut your hair?
                            Just doing the standard service now, who knows if I'll stay more than one year. Things are looking good so far, I'm taking some classes and courses, doing something with my education.. Oh and they may help me get a driver's license which would be very very sweet! I could never afford one otherwise
                            I did cut my hair, shaved it all off, of course I had to go all the way! People say I look like a guy in Prison Break now..

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                              I would tell you to go f*** yourself, but I won't. I'm cool like that

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
                              I use liquid soap!
                              Good man.
                              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X