Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you had facial or other waxing done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you had facial or other waxing done?

My wife works at a fancy schmancy salon in town where they do just about every kind of torturous service a women could endure.

Since my wife works there, I get free haircuts. I generally need to get my hair cut twice a month. Generally, once a month my wife will take it upon herself to wax my eyebrows. When she is standing over me with a pair of razor sharp scissors, I am in no position to argue. Plus she is pregnant...

I am wondering if any of you had to endure this suffering before? It feels like something Slayer would write a song about, and this is just my eyebrows. I can't imagine what it would be like to have more "sensitive" areas done. Why women would subject themselves to such misery is beyond me. Maybe I am just being a pansy but seriously...it reminds me of...
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

I had a Brazilian bikini wax once before. They say that passing a kidney stone is the closest a man can get to childbirth...... I don't think so.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I had my early GIBSON T-Top Waxed & Potted

Comment

...I love that movie.

"Nipplefuck!!!!..ahhhh suchamotherfucker"

I never had a facial, and neither has my wife...well, once on accident.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X