Sportsbetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsbetting

A mate and I wanna pool some funds this season and bet on hockey to livin' things up and keep us glued to the season, but I've got no idea where to start. Oh, gambling is legal here, ingrown to the culture, and almost compulsory the first tuesday in november (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne_Cup).

So whats there to know about this stuff? Id like to setup a paypal we could both put into but I dunno if any do that? Its gonna be smalltime bets ($5 or so) on select stuff, just to make things interesting. Theres nothing local that I can see, obviously, and I'm not gonna trust any random google hit I find! And feel free to pm if you dont want to publicise your hobby/avoid legal issues

Cheers

PM me Bibz, I can send you links to many different offshore companies online. I don't know the legality of it, and why would you bet on hockey? The open goal at the end of the game can many times kill your bet against the spread.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Just adds to it man. I love a good everything vs nothing scramble! Always room for one more goal, spesh in this nhl.

Comment

Working...
      X