No announcement yet.

Are Any Sports Fair Anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically sports are entertainment, the whole system is designed to try to maximize the entertainment value rather than as a true measure of who is actually the best team, Nascar has taken it to the point where its as bad as wrestling, and some other sports aren't far behind, and incidently it is being reflected in the ratings, a lot of people are getting tired of all the BS in sports today and tuning out, I have always been a big sports fan but right now College football, NHL hockey and NHRA dragracing are the only ones I really give a damn about.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

People have been making tons of money in sports for over a century now. It used to be the owners only, now it's the owners, players, networks of all kinds be it T.V., Cable, Internet, the sport itself and all its merchandise. Where's the revelation? the ball players in the old days used to farm or sell insurance in the offseason before T.V. hit the scene, and that little term free agency.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

nobody should make 30 million dollars to play a game. it is silly. 100.00 per game, that's it...
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X