Queensryche in the ATL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queensryche in the ATL

Anyone else going to see Queensryche at the Roxy in Atlanta tonight?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Damn, I didn't even know they were touring! Got other plans, too short notice.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I think Alice Cooper is out on tour with them, but I'm not sure if he is with them tonight.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I saw them last thursday in Baltimore. It was a small bar type place so we got right up frount very cool. I love them don't get me wrong but I was kind of suprised by the show. They played odd ball songs, only played about an hour, and made two significant mistakes. This was the third time I've seen them and the two other shows were flawless, maybe it was just a bad night.

Comment

Queensryche was a metal band back in the 80's..

anyone remember that??!!

They'll be here this month..too many shows coming..one almost every night.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

> Queensryche was a metal band back in the 80's..

Yeah, since then they made a few shitty albums (Tribe, Q2K, etcetc) .... but the parts i heard from Mindcrime II sound pretty fukkin awesome (and metal) to me
            "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
            The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Queensryche was a metal band back in the 80's..

anyone remember that??!!

They'll be here this month..too many shows coming..one almost every night.
              Saw them for the first time on the Rage for Order Tour.

NO ONE CAN HEAR WHEN YOUR SCREAMING IN DIGITAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

I seen Queensryche for the first time Portland Civic Center, Portland Maine... They open for Ozzy... I was pissed because Metallica was suppose to open for the Ozman ... but 2 weeks before going to Maine they pulled out. Then I seen them again in Jacksonville Florida when they opened for Metallica. This was around the same time they fried Ted Bundy.. If I'm not mistaken I think it was on the night of...
                2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

The opening band was local, Kevin Kinney of Drivin' and Cryin' new band, can't remember the name. I missed them beacuse I was still drinking in the parking lot.

Queensryche were really good. Their first 8 or 9 songs I had never heard before, but they were still good. Then, they went into their "hits". They did their cover of "Welcome to the Machine" with Geoff on the sax! Pretty good cover. Geoff really hit all the high notes, he was in top form. Much better than when I saw them open up for Judas Priest a few years ago. I was up in the front so I am pretty fucking deaf and my ears are still ringing. :ROTF: Their set was about 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Comment

Going to see:
                    Heaven and Hell , Alice, and Queensryche.
                    Sept 30th
                    Will be first time seeing Alice & Queensryche.
                    My wife won the tickets of the Radio.

Comment

Working...
                    X