Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry about this guys. I hope you can take a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry about this guys. I hope you can take a joke.

I just thought it was pretty funny.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Zeegs..that's a joke?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why is Korea an island?
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
        Why is Korea an island?
        It isn't?..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Is that the map they use to teach geography to go with the creationist stuff?
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Funny as hell! Good stuff...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

funny and probably true...sad.

I was thinking along these lines this morning about the presidential election, maybe I don't get my fellow americans enough credit but I was thinking that if Dale Earnheart Jr ran for president he'd probaly win and it wouldnt matter if he was a pig or an elephant, just have the slanted # 8 on the ballot and he'd be the next prez
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                funny and probably true...sad.

I was thinking along these lines this morning about the presidential election, maybe I don't get my fellow americans enough credit but I was thinking that if Dale Earnheart Jr ran for president he'd probaly win and it wouldnt matter if he was a pig or an elephant, just have the slanted # 8 on the ballot and he'd be the next prez
                LOL, you're probably right. Let's face it, people (and not just Americans) are just plain stupid.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Yeah. That pretty much sums it up. That's why they hate us so.
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Check this out:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoVaeYHzWA
                    (Stupid Americans)

Comment

shawn your probably right.

that map is fuckin great, hilarious & sad cause to alot of people its right on. tho the laundry people also cook,clean & wash our dishes..... around here the same people that make yummy chinese food that wash our clothes....lmao. & australia, that where that dead crock hunter guy was from....kangaroo.....them those big rat kinda looking things that jump around & are good at boxing right. coffee, no.....hmmm i think thats where my cocaine comes from too.....

Comment

But yet everyone of you foreigners want to come here. Hmmmmmmm

Comment

I agree with that except I like my coffee to come from Sumatra. That and from a Texas point of view Mexico wouldnt be the place that does our laundry it would be the place where the cheap weed comes from.

Comment

I could Photoshop a new map for ya', but I'd rather keep my JCF membership
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

God Bless Everyone One of US!

Comment

Working...
                              X