Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry about this guys. I hope you can take a joke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    Check this out:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(Stupid Americans)
    same guys that pulled this stunt.

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
    But yet everyone of you foreigners want to come here. Hmmmmmmm
    we do? I must've missed that memo
    Hail yesterday

Comment

No we don't. I'm perfectly happy watching your country on TV.

Comment

Where's the UK? We sink in 2010? Fine by me! I'll just piss off to "Pussies" land!
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I am a sup in a call center. A year or so ago I had a rep tell a caller that his product was not under warranty because he had taken it out of the country. He was pissed and she was asking me if there was anything we could do. I asked her where he took it to and she says "New England". As hard as I tried I could not get her to understand that it's a region of the US. I said you know the New England Patriots, they won the super bowl? Nothing but a blank stair.

Comment

99% of the time I tell people I'm Turkish they either think I'm an Arab or they don't even know a country called Turkey exists

Comment

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                Why are they all lined up against our border?
                Because that's the 'southern-most' location...we're trying to stay WARM yet still avoid the bullets!
                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

If I lived in Canada, I would be an Ice Road Trucker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    If you are fortunate enough to be an American, you should still take the time on occasion to appreciate the culture of other countries around the world. Along those same lines, if you are fortunate enough to live across the street from a kickass full nude titty bar with a low member fee and young hotties who grind on you to Tool and Danzig tunes, you should still occasionally drive 3 hours to the run-down titty bar in the next state where they rape you at the door and have crack-whore c-section skanks dancing to hip-hop while wearing bottoms and pasties.
                    That sounds suspiciously like Columbia, SC.
                    I wouldn't know, don't do tit bars anymore.

Comment

That's great!!!! So true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                        I was going to say that it's the warmest place they can be with out leaving their country.
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                          Nothing but a blank stair.
                          Her office was downstairs? So what if the stairs were blank? :ROTF:
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron I feel better just knowing I have entertained you.

Comment

As a tourist, yes, many things to see. But to live there, no thanks !
                              Last edited by patricef; 09-15-2007, 01:07 AM.

Comment

The 'uninhabited' bit for Canada is pretty funny. Kinda true, relatively speaking, our population per square mile is really low compared to most places.

Comment

Working...
                                X