Britney...still hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

milf!!!!
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yuck...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

<--- K-Fed

Hit me up if you want some free supersize coupons.

Comment

She used to be in the "OK-Fine" zone. But now, she definitely needs to lose some weight.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Thread failure eminent unless pics are posted for comparison

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the VMA performance, I still haven't seen it.
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

If she had as many dicks sticking out of as in her..she'd look like a pin cusion.

Anywhoo, I don't like the idea that I would be slappin' swords with Fred Durst by proxy..I could have a red backward baseball cap on my dick when I'm done!!!

Besides, if you knock her up..she'll make your baby drive the car..

She's still BALD you know..hair don't grow back THAT fast!!!

Would I DO her..ummmmm..I dunno.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Not!
                  Sam

Comment

I voted MILF but I think i'd use a rubber.

The Girl needs help and to fire all tehse Yesmen idiots she currently employs the vma's could have been the Death of her career look what happened to poor axel rose well his voice was fucked before that...

I do feel sorry because with all that money it can't buy her happyness or fix her broken heart.

All the negative media attention isnt helping.

I must admit the whole raging bald britney attacking paparatzos with an umberallllaaaaa ah ah ahh ahem... made me chuckle rather a lot...

Bill you never fail to humour that fred durst penis red basball cap comment was priceless..

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Anywhoo, I don't like the idea that I would be slappin' swords with Fred Durst by proxy..I could have a red backward baseball cap on my dick when I'm done!!!

Comment

I like dark girls more more than blondes...
                        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Whoops! My voting options did not account for the shaved head fetish. Consider the following a valid choice:

- Bring back the Sinéad O'Connor look! I want to pound her in the ass while she tears up pictures of the Pope.

Comment

She is still smoking hot and she is still a zillionaire. She also has emotional problems and she shaves her bush.
                            Sounds like my kind of girl.

Comment

Yeah, I'd shove my pepsi can size pud in da bitch!!!

I likes her here...I'd be all up in it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_7cwAVhaz4&NR=1

No Oral, No fuggin'..I just wanna gape dat azz!!!
                              Last edited by horns666; 09-15-2007, 03:09 AM.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Why was the Pepsi Add banned?? other than the music being crap and britney wearing too much...

Bill you yet again sickened and humoured me the pepsi comment is still making me chuckle...

Comment

Working...
                                X