Britney...still hot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

She's still BALD you know..hair don't grow back THAT fast!!!

Well, I think it's been about somethin' like a year since she shaved her head. So, she should have shoulder length hair atm. But I'm pretty sure she got some hair added to the ends.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
      I like dark girls more more than blondes...

She's not a blonde. She just dyes her hair.

Comment

I'd hit it if she'd put that school girl uniform on for old times sake. Two condoms at once, though.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

MILF? Yeah, technically, but she's only 25 or 26! She's just now getting old enough that I wouldn't feel like a total pedo hitting it! Although I'm still old enough to be her father....

She's good-looking, but she's also crazy. Now that can be a good thing, or very, very bad! I guess I'd risk it, so she's still hot, or hot again, depending. That outfit made her look worse than she really looks, and I think she came in off a bender to do the VMAs so hey, she did a subpar performance. Still for her genre she didn't suck as bad as Guns and Roses every time they ever played an awards show.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

She was hottest in my book just before the kids. Like during that Sci-Fi video when she was a stewardess on the jet. Something about poison I think?

What does MILF mean?

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                She was hottest in my book just before the kids. Like during that Sci-Fi video when she was a stewardess on the jet. Something about poison I think?

What does MILF mean?

Mother You'd Like to Fuck.

Comment

You Wanna WHO's Mother..you sick bastard!!!!

Yeah, you got all kind of motherfuggins..

MILF, MYLF and the very sick ILFM..:ROTF:
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

She had a pretty good bod back in teh day, but now - no way!. And I finally figured out what bugs me about her face - she is starting to look like Helen Hunt !! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wayniac View Post
                      She had a pretty good bod back in teh day, but now - no way!. And I finally figured out what bugs me about her face - she is starting to look like Helen Hunt !! lol

http://www.polkonline.com/images/120700/helen-hunt.jpg
                      LOL And Helen Hunt looks like Josh Charles.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Back off you foggers! I'm all the therapy she needs. Brit..... it's me, Mark..... it's been a while....... call me already.
                        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

yuck!
                          I've been sick of this no talent since day one of her "carrer"
                          she's mad a living out of trying to be a second rate white version of Janet Jackson.
                          I hope her career is over good riddence!
                          oh and I think she was definitely looking the hottest during this stage of her carrer (and the only song I can stomach by her).
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Even I think she looks smoking in this video and I can't stand her.

but Jessica smokes her in every way possible.
                          Last edited by kmanick; 09-15-2007, 09:06 PM.
                          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Yeah Jessica makes Britney look like a cross eyed boy..

My vote goes to Shakira's ass..now that's fuggin' talent.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Comment

Wtf?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X