Who uses "Scents" in their home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses "Scents" in their home?

Most of you know I'm buying the trailer next door. But, this thread is about the use of all that perfumed crap that is used to make your home smell "Nice". The nice couple that owned the trailer used so much of that stuff that even after 1 1/2 months of the windows being open in a vacant trailer it still stinks. That nice smell follows me to me trailer and sticks to my clothes for hours. I am not going to rip out the carpets. I will shampoo them. But, I know for a fact that all I will end up with is a semi-clean carpet that smells like old carpet and that "Scent".
    Last edited by fett; 09-17-2007, 01:40 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

We talking patchouli or glade stick ups?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

We are talking, I was over there 2 hours ago and I can still smell it on my clothes. The young lady, 35, is quite ill. In fact, she is dying. While she was in the trailer she breathed this shit in. The scent is so strong that it can be inhaled and ingested and farted out without alteration. She probably made her condition worse.
      Last edited by fett; 09-17-2007, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Well well, what have we here? An episode of "This Ole Trailer".

I say, cook some meth in it. That'll take care of the smell, and neighbors won't suspect a thing.

Comment

GWARGHOUL is an insurance salesman. "Get Meth. It pays" This is not about the trailer. This is about "Stinking Up the Joint".
          Last edited by fett; 09-17-2007, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I think you're on the right track honestly, vacuume, then shampoo carpets, then vacuum.

Inscents work great too.. I think the sandlewood scent is neutral.

Comment

Try fabreze. If it can suck the cat pee smell out of my coworkers clothes, it can do anything.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Now don't get your PC panties in a wad. It's like the smell that inhabitants carry with them wherever they go and you know what they cook. This "Scent" has permeated the whole trailer. It's in the paint on the walls. The best comparison I can come up with is a bar I used to frequent. It used to be an old horse stable and no matter what, you could still smell the horse piss.

Comment

WTF? What kinda bar "used to be a horse stable"?

Was it the Trailer park owner's backyard bar?

Comment

This bar was in the old downtown in a string of buildings. The stable was probably in use in the early 20th century. I'm talking San Leandro, CA. Right smack dab in the center of the SF Bay Area.:ROTF: It's probably gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                      Now don't get your PC panties in a wad. It's like the smell that inhabitants carry with them wherever they go and you know what they cook. This "Scent" has permeated the whole trailer. It's in the paint on the walls. The best comparison I can come up with is a bar I used to frequent. It used to be an old horse stable and no matter what, you could still smell the horse piss.
                      That was the beer they were still serving, or the patrons didn't know when it was time to go pee until it was too late
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Don't get me going on beers that smell like piss.

Comment

I like my incense, candles, sprays and whatnot..well the smell of THC is a bit obvious...so.

I also like using aroma enhancers whenever I'm heaving the Havana..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

In our house it's called kindness. As in when you're done in there would you spray some kindness?

Comment

We are not talking about your out house.:ROTF: The whole place smells worse than a French whorehouse.

Comment

Working...
                              X