Who uses "Scents" in their home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
    In our house it's called kindness. As in when you're done in there would you spray some kindness?
    Sorry, that just sounds "ghey", not that there's anything wrong with that...

I have a similar problem with the Monte Carlo SS I bought three years ago...
    Even after swapping the engine out and disconnecting the A/C, it always smells like strawberry frebreze or something. Even outside the car. I think they must have stuffed it into the exhaust manifolds...

fett, recarpet, repaint, have a lot of tex-mex, and live in it. You'll never notice it after a month.

Comment

Fett ..Eat some bad Poon for about 1/2 an hour..let your Viking beard absorb the MILF bukkake.

That smell will mask a decaying corpse..I know!:ROTF:
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Fett ..Eat some bad Poon for about 1/2 an hour..let your Viking beard absorb the MILF bukkake.

That smell will mask a decaying corpse..I know!:ROTF:
        Bad poon? How could you stay in it for 1/2 hr? And mask a decaying corpse, it's not far from a decaying corpse. Not that I'd know

Still some good advice there Billy!
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Thank you sir,

I'm a veteran of the school of stench and all things stinky!!!

from poverty stricken homes that smelled of urine, bacon grease, feces and feet.

to..

A bloated corpse stewing in his sweatering home for 3 weeks..being eatin' by his faithful campanion. The bouquet was quite pungent. When then morgue moved him, he literaly "popped"..he fluids filling the still air with a scent that instantly tickled your gag reflexes to uncontrolled vomiting..

At such times.. a big stinky cigar or vicks under the nose..just takes the edge of such a delightful aroma.

with that said..I'd prefer to go poon snorklin' on a dimpled, strecth marked, frumpy, momma with a c-section scar with a ginormous grassy knoll. Them kind have alot of love to give..like being in the front row of a gwar or gallagher show..whatever you prefer.

So the alternative to all that work of re-carpeting, painting and such..

Mark your territory with your own scent..I say pee on it..that's what I do!!!:ROTF:
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X