Speaking of "Scents"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of "Scents"

:ROTF: :ROTF: Who uses colonge? I do. I have for years. But, this one takes the cake. "Musk" I bought 6 4oz bottles of "Musk" by Monsieur Houbigant for $3 each. If I had a nickel for everytime some lady commented that; "You smell good!", I could have enough money to buy a whore.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

"Musk" was the first attempt by the perfume industry to capitalize on the idea of pheromones for humans.

I've often heard its aroma referred to as "pig sweat", and the "philosophy" behind it being that it will make women think you smell like you've been having sweaty sex all day.

Maybe to the whores who have been doing musk-covered sweathogs all day, but you don't use pheromones on them, you wave cash in their face.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I don't care.:ROTF: The ladies love it. Here is the neat thing. I splash that shit on my beard and I can't smell it. It's like a Homer Device for the girls.:ROTF:

Comment

I had a girlfriend buy me a bunch of colognes just so I wouldn't use Musk any more. She was right, the stuff she got me all rest of my new girl friends loved.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

It's an age think. I guess.

Comment

Reminds me of Anchorman. "60% of the time it works every time". That and "It's a formidable scent, quite pungent. It stings the nostrils"

Comment

I wash my ass and balls really good with "Soap" and use deoderant...that's it.

guys don't really care for perfumes in reality..we LOVE the smell of a fresh, clean woman..there is no better scent than clean, fresh poon..well same goes for girls.

You can spray channel #5 on a fish..what fuggin' good is that??
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                It's an age think. I guess.
                Or maybe it depends on which side of the trailer park you hail from.

\m/!

Comment

But, I stink good. And I like girls that parfum.:ROTF:

Comment

all i know is FDS tastes bad.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Yeah but did it taste as bad as what it was covering up? I am with Bill, genital hygiene is of the utmost importance.

Comment

"Who uses colonge?"

I do. But it takes a smart man to know what and how much to use. Nothing is any worse than some dolt bathing in some K-Mart level toilet water!

By the way, I wear Paul Sebastian Select cologne.
                        "POOP"

Comment

This "Musk" shit is dynamite.:ROTF: It's a throwback and the new "Old Thing"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                            Reminds me of Anchorman. "60% of the time it works every time". That and "It's a formidable scent, quite pungent. It stings the nostrils"
                            Indeed, Sex Panther...none better!
                            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X