Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Trendkill Rant..for the love of shred.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This Godless Endeavor" it is then!
    Amazon, here I come...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
      "This Godless Endeavor" it is then!
      Amazon, here I come...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I know how to play this...

I'm already know what most of you like. So step up, tell me your two favorite bands, I'll tell you what cd to get..you'll buy it and fuggin' LOVE it.

It's pretty simple..

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

From Nevermore I only have Dead Heart and Politcs of Extacy... I MUCH prefer Dead Heart. I can NOT stop listening to that album and I've had it for over a year. Well worth it.

Ok Bill...

Hammerfall
          Blind Guardian

Try me

Comment

Pott Is that your final aswer..because I had 100 bands pour into my noodle .. So far I'm goin with Persuader, Gun Barrel and Demons and Wizards..

gimme one one before I make my final recomendation.

Comment

Hehe I was just messing. In some of the older threads you gave me about 100 bands to check out I almost bought a Demons and Wizards CD yesterday but they're expensive here, 16 pounds = 32 bucks. I bought Fandango (ZZ Top) and Beale Street to Oblivion (Clutch) instead...

There was a new Iced Earth CD for pretty cheap (forgot how it's called) but I didn't buy it, be proud

Comment

Pott, If you really like classic BG and MH. PERSUADER's last one is called "When Eden Burns" is cool..I think you'll be pleased.

I picked up the new IE..I'm just not completely happy with their chemistry w/Ripper. He has great moments..but with Barlow, all moments were great.. IMO!

Much in Ripper's vocal range and very good is FIREWIND's "Allegience", you'd like this too!! I'm meeting Ace at their show tonight with Edguy. Gus G sounds killer on it, I'll prolly be meeting him tonight.. cool.

We'll concentrate slowly getting some awesome metal in your collection.

Mike Amott loves Clutch..he wears their hats and shirts.

I don't have any Clutch..besides the one on my car..

Comment

Working...
                X