States you always forget about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• States you always forget about

I was trying to think of the 50 states off of the top of my head in 3 minutes or less.

Even after about 7 minutes, I couldn't remember these guys. Which ones do you peeps always forget? The ones I remember but shouldn't stick out for funny reasons. I never forget Iowa because the folks I know in Missouri always pronounce it "Eye-O-Way" and Wal-Mart is "Wall-Mark".

anyhoo, here's the list of always forgotten states for me: I guess the Northeast is a mess for me because there are 13 states all crammed in there and I've only visited a few.

Connecticut
    Indiana
    New Jersey
    Vermont
    Wyoming
    West Virginia
    Virginia
    Maryland
    Illinois
    Wisconsin
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Canada
    IdaHO
    North & South Dakota
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

confusion
      disarray
      bliss
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I always forget my State of Mind.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          Canada
          IdaHO
          North & South Dakota

It's in the south, right?
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Mexico
            Cuba
            Pakistan
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30 View Post
              I was trying to think of the 50 states off of the top of my head in 3 minutes or less.

Even after about 7 minutes, I couldn't remember these guys. Which ones do you peeps always forget? The ones I remember but shouldn't stick out for funny reasons. I never forget Iowa because the folks I know in Missouri always pronounce it "Eye-O-Way" and Wal-Mart is "Wall-Mark".

anyhoo, here's the list of always forgotten states for me: I guess the Northeast is a mess for me because there are 13 states all crammed in there and I've only visited a few.

Connecticut
              Indiana
              New Jersey
              Vermont
              Wyoming
              West Virginia
              Virginia
              Maryland
              Illinois
              Wisconsin
              See if you know what part of the country all the states are.

http://www.pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Solid
                Liquid
                Gaseous

I always forget these states (of matter). Trying hard to put the mind before the matter, but never seems to work!
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                  It's in the south, right?
                  yep, I am a proud Eskimo Neighbour to the south

Did you guys here that we legalized the VCR this year?

:ROTF:
                  Out Of Ideas

Comment

It's all mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      It's all mind over matter. I don't mind, because you don't matter.
                      :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                      Sam

Comment

police state
                        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

state of arousal.. lol ok no really.
                          Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Contecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mariland Massachusetts, Michagin, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hamshire,New Jersey, New York, New Mexico,Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio,Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhoad Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vemont, West Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
                          and I only cheated on 2 lol

Comment

I usually forget Kansas and/or arKansas

Comment

I just dug through my old tape collection and found one I'd forgotten about... Anthrax - State of Euphoria.

Comment

Working...
                              X