Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life Andromeda Strain.

This is kinda spooky.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Interesting
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Also reminds me of Creepshow.

"Ah meteor shit"
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Just wait until the alien spacecraft comes out of the meteor. Then we're all f**ked. Our military won't be able to penetrate their shields. Even the flying wing bombers will have no effect.

Comment

Probably just minerals in the ground where it hit. Sulfur + groundwater + intense heat = toxic cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
            Probably just minerals in the ground where it hit. Sulfur + groundwater + intense heat = toxic cloud.

Stop ruining it for us!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
              Stop ruining it for us!!!

...or more likely, it was an errant interstellar bio-weapon, originally intended to wipe out Bigfoot before he could share his cloaking and time-travel technology with us. Back on topic!

Comment

This is kinda spooky.
                ...especially the fact that i was listening to Dream Theater's song "Under Peruvian Skies" just now

"Andromeda strain" ... i vaguely remember parts of the movie from when i was a kid. I wanna see it again now!!
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Read the book. It's waaaaaay better than the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                    Just wait until the alien spacecraft comes out of the meteor. Then we're all f**ked. Our military won't be able to penetrate their shields. Even the flying wing bombers will have no effect.
                    You are so negative and pesimistic. Don't you know that we have the Men In Black watching over all that shit?!
                    They are going to come and bust alien ass, not Peruvian illegal alien ass. I mean ET's ass.

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yeah, Joe? Tell us that again when some 10 foot tall alien cockroach is wearing your skin as a "Egbert suit" disguise.

Comment

some 10 foot tall alien cockroach
                        ^ you on our turf man. i gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish i dont cut you up so bad!

Read the book. It's waaaaaay better than the movie.
                        .... but books don't have soundtracks
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                          ^ you on our turf man. i gonna cut you up so bad, you gonna wish i dont cut you up so bad!
                          I fucking love you man! That's my favorite cartoon scene of all time. I remember literally being in pain from having to laugh so hard. :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                          X