Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans

At the risk of pissing some of you people off:

Who says American's are stupid? This group of roving reporters set out with a camera and a microphone to dispel the age-old myth

I rolled with some heavy hitting guys from Florida a while back in Leuven. Awesome guys. They were anything but stupid.

That stuff is ace though!
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Well i guess people who can find their way to Europe are bound to know more about it than others

Comment

What's happening in Belgium anyway. Is Flanders going to secede and join the Netherlands?

Comment

I realize that they obviously are only showing the dumbest of the dumb answers there, but it's mind boggling that people are so ignorant. I'm sure you could do this kind of thing anywhere in the world and you'd get people just as dumb.

I think smart people should enslave dumb people. It just makes sense.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            I realize that they obviously are only showing the dumbest of the dumb answers there, but it's mind boggling that people are so ignorant. I'm sure you could do this kind of thing anywhere in the world and you'd get people just as dumb.

Of course you're right, even here where our education is renowned most people are stupid

Comment

these things are stupid, they are only showing the dumb ones wich every friggin country has (pretty much the same amount), they allways go thru tons of people to get a couple of idiots on the film

I've been in a lot of places in Europe and now 2 months in the states.... there isn't any difference... it's all media BS
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

No matter if it's not an accurate representation, it's still damn funny. I love the one "which one is throwing the rocks?" LMAO!!

Comment

Ignorant people are the salt of the earth..it says so in the Bible!

Now, imagine a world with no salt..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jay Leno has done that exact same type of skit for years.

Comment

This quote says it all:

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post

AMEN brother Zeegler
                        :ROTF:
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                          What's happening in Belgium anyway. Is Flanders going to secede and join the Netherlands?
                          No way. We don't want them...

Comment

France doesn't want and can't handle any more freeloaders so Wallonia will have to go to Germany after all.
                            Last edited by Tashtego; 09-18-2007, 06:37 PM.

Comment

lol, here is another one...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(this is by a Canadian television station)

the questions are only asked about Canada, and they ask university students and professers
                              Last edited by Frigo89; 09-18-2007, 07:00 PM.
                              Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X