No announcement yet.

Bikers and pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you have to be tuff to have a nice toy..

toys are fun..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm okay with the hogs; it's those idiots on the crotch rockets revving up to 15k before missing the shift that annoy me.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Why do you have to be tuff to have a nice toy..

toys are fun..
        When their toy interferes with my ability to enjoy life. It's also the smugness of "most" of them.

Of course I was also trolling a bit, but I have a chip on my shoulder regarding harleys driving by my other house at 5:30 in the morning.

I love toys too!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
          When their toy interferes with my ability to enjoy life. It's also the smugness of "most" of them.

Of course I was also trolling a bit, but I have a chip on my shoulder regarding harleys driving by my other house at 5:30 in the morning.

I love toys too!
          Yeah, that would piss me off too. Luckily I don't have much of that on my street. They would get and earful if they did..especially at those hours.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Yeah, that would piss me off too. Luckily I don't have much of that on my street. They would get and earful if they did..especially at those hours.
            I try to sound tuff on the internet, but I'm really a softy in person. But this guy had me doing crazy stuff like trying to follow him to let him know my thoughts and plotting to have an "accident." Scared the crap out of my wife as she thought I was losing it.

I ended up changing jobs, moving out of Denver, and now live on a dirt road out in the country. I sleep just fine now.

Being woken up is one thing, but being ripped out of your sleep to the point your balls go up in your stomach cuz you think the world is ending is another!

Plus the dude worked 6 days a week!

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              It's about time. Oh, I'd love to run my two stroke Honda CR500 unmuffled but let's face it, most people would find it obnoxious. Same thing applies to "the hogs."
              +1 My CR500R too! My Buell though, that's another story. It's too loud and I keep putting on quieter mufflers. I'm just getting older. Eh, Huh, what did you say?
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

..Lookout SPD's goin' postal..

I had rent-a-neighbors that liked to have domestic fights at 6 AM waking me and my wife up...that was bad.

Once, during a loud quarrel outside..I pulled out my trash can to about 10 feet in front of them, and beat with a nightstick to the song "Laid to Rest" from my loud stero in my gagrage..ummmm..not only did they see that, but quite a few neighbors and my wife as well..they know I don't put up with it.

The rent-a-assholes were evicted the next month. Every time they acted up. I'd call their landlord. I figured they're his tenants, if I had to deal with it..so should he.

My wife said I looked coo coo..I said..Yes, exactly!

Comment

And that, my friend, is one of the reasons I bought my "Trailer Next Door".:ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                  X