Pork and China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork and China

I am way confused. Pork is the A number 1 meat in China. They have more porkers than we have obese people in the US. So, they pay about $1.58/lb with an income of $3,000 a year. I can do it for 99 cents a pound. God bless America. I don't get it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Supply and demand, Chinese style.
    Then again you shouldn't compare yourself, and your well known meat buying prowess, with a poor little Chinesem man.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, buys cheaper meat than Fett.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

They eat less at a sitting than we do though.

I also read that North Korea had something crazy like 4-8oz of meat/month in most households. They be eating a lot of broths I guess.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

China is going to explode. The 1.7 billion people that are not paricipating in the "New China" are going to find a new Mao. Stay tuned.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Fried wontons & rice for everyone.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            China is going to explode. The 1.7 billion people that are not paricipating in the "New China" are going to find a new Mao. Stay tuned.
            +1, fett
            But, this time, communism won't be the revolution. Capitalism will.
            It's already happened, and the government will not be able to get ahead of it fast enough. It's already happening.

Comment

Working...
            X