X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
    +1. totally.
    I'm currently continuing my Ph.D studies in International Relations department and you seem to be really knowledgeable about the subject. are you also an academician or what?
    Just following along. I mean, this is the number one event of my lifetime so far after the fall of the Berlin Wall. That was the biggest thing that ever happened during my life, and really the current war pails in comparison to the Cold War, but I think a future catastrophe may come that will make all wars that came before it seem puny in comparison. If you aren't paying close attention, then you'll probably be surprised when/if all hell breaks loose.

Comment

• OK, stop bitchin' and THINK for a moment!!!

What is the ULTIMATE reward for Muslim suicide bobmers?..think hard now.

72 fuggin' virgins!!!

It's always about the pussy!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pott View Post
        Nah I don't think it's democracy, I didn't mean to put it forward either. Like I said, Bush wanted to go back in Iraq ever since 9/11, even looking for 'excuses' so there's bound to be any other reasons. If only he'd said 'we can't just stand there and do nothing' then maybe he'd have gotten more people with him. Unfortunately it was clear there was a hidden agenda.
        There was a hidden agenda for both he and his father. Remember in the first Iraq war when Bush Sr. told us the Iraq Army was unplugging incubators with children in them? Why? Wasn't Iraq invading Kuwait enough? Nope, he had to lie to whip up that anti Iraq sentiment...

I think Bush Jr. was pissed at Saddam for putting a bounty out on Bush Sr. He "fucked" with his daddy. That and the oil. And the propaganda...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Nah I don't think it's democracy, I didn't mean to put it forward either. Like I said, Bush wanted to go back in Iraq ever since 9/11, even looking for 'excuses' so there's bound to be any other reasons. If only he'd said 'we can't just stand there and do nothing' then maybe he'd have gotten more people with him. Unfortunately it was clear there was a hidden agenda.
          Since before 9/11. PNAC was a plan that was already on the table before that. This is well known. And the agenda isn't hidden at all. This is why I mentioned Chris Patten and the former British FM who stated that we have to go in to keep our economies and way of life afloat. You simply have to get used to this idea that in order to natural resources for the West (and to keep our oil magnates rich) we have to kill a lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            There was a hidden agenda for both he and his father. Remember in the first Iraq war when Bush Sr. told us the Iraq Army was unplugging incubators with children in them? Why? Wasn't Iraq invading Kuwait enough? Nope, he had to lie to whip up that anti Iraq sentiment...

I think Bush Jr. was pissed at Saddam for putting a bounty out on Bush Sr. He "fucked" with his daddy. That and the oil. And the propaganda...
            Didn't hear that... I was too young at the time but either way the UN got mobilized after hearing the Kuwait invasion, I think Europe didn't need convincing. Maybe Bush Sr thought the people would react like we are now, that we have no rights interfering?

I AM used to the fact that our lives does depend on people dying and cheap ressources. I don't drive and our oil is three time as expensive in our country than in the US. Things just seem way cheaper in the US too. So maybe we're hit a bit less by all that in Europe. But I do agree with you, those are the sad facts of life. I'm not denying it nor making any excuses.

Comment

Didn't hear that... I was too young at the time but either way the UN got mobilized after hearing the Kuwait invasion, I think Europe didn't need convincing. Maybe Bush Sr thought the people would react like we are now, that we have no rights interfering?

I AM used to the fact that our lives does depend on people dying and cheap ressources. I don't drive and our oil is three time as expensive in our country than in the US. Things just seem way cheaper in the US too. So maybe we're hit a bit less by all that in Europe. But I do agree with you, those are the sad facts of life. I'm not denying it nor making any excuses.
              I'm not really sure why Bush Sr. lied to us about what the Iraq army was doing in Kuwait. But there was the incubator story and the original "rape room" stories and crap like that. I do think Sr. thought that the American people would not be happy with the US getting involved in the Middle East. Vietnam was not that long ago and people actually remembered that war then...

But most people were cool with what went on because it wasn't just us and a select few. Iraq invaded a soverign country. Who couldn't get behind that hostile aggression. Well, not when we do it...

Great thing Bush Jr. had was 9/11. That was his blank check to do what he wanted. And the American people fell right in line behind this madman and allowed him to do what he wanted. All the while being blind to what was really going on...

Why this President hasn't been impeached is beyond me...

Comment

Or maybe the reason was to keep Iraq (and in the end the whole middle east) from starting trading their oil using euros instead of dollars. Just think about it for a while. The one controlling the currency behind the oil has huge advantage. A dollar is still a dollar, right? No matter what exchange rate you have against other currencies. Just google it and draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'm not really sure why Bush Sr. lied to us about what the Iraq army was doing in Kuwait. But there was the incubator story and the original "rape room" stories and crap like that. I do think Sr. thought that the American people would not be happy with the US getting involved in the Middle East. Vietnam was not that long ago and people actually remembered that war then...

But most people were cool with what went on because it wasn't just us and a select few. Iraq invaded a soverign country. Who couldn't get behind that hostile aggression. Well, not when we do it...

Great thing Bush Jr. had was 9/11. That was his blank check to do what he wanted. And the American people fell right in line behind this madman and allowed him to do what he wanted. All the while being blind to what was really going on...

Why this President hasn't been impeached is beyond me...

Impeached? He was reelected. That has to say something.

Clinton sent warplanes into Iraq - IIRC. Iraq has been a bi-partisan target. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by monk View Post
                    Or maybe the reason was to keep Iraq (and in the end the whole middle east) from starting trading their oil using euros instead of dollars. Just think about it for a while. The one controlling the currency behind the oil has huge advantage. A dollar is still a dollar, right? No matter what exchange rate you have against other currencies. Just google it and draw your own conclusions.
                    I like where your going with this. Tell me more, I can't google it.

Comment

• Originally posted by monk View Post
                      No doubt. Or better yet, they could use Pounds. How fucked would the US be then? Gas triples in price overnight? Have fun in those Hummers then fellas!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        SPD LOVES this shit..it gives him wood!!!
                        You get me. I like that.

Comment

No doubt. Or better yet, they could use Pounds. How fucked would the US be then? Gas triples in price overnight? Have fun in those Hummers then fellas!
                          If the middle class Americans get pissed, then the whole world better look out.

Hell, the middle class Americans got the whole world scared about global warming since it was trendy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                            Impeached? He was reelected. That has to say something.

Clinton sent warplanes into Iraq - IIRC. Iraq has been a bi-partisan target. Why?
                            He should be impeached. There are many reasons. If Clinton can be for lying about a blowjob, I think we can find something on Bush. How about lying to the Senate and American people about the reasons for going to war? How about illegal wiretaps? How about him going against the Geneva Convention by tourturing prisoners? Should I go on?

But the Dems are spineless pussies that are afraid for their political futures. What we really need is a total change of thought and get all those bastards out of there and start fresh...

That or come up with a viable 3rd party...

Clinton had his hands full in Serbia. I don't remember him doing anything in Iraq. But I forget more than I remember...

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                              If the middle class Americans get pissed, then the whole world better look out.

Hell, the middle class Americans got the whole world scared about global warming since it was trendy.
                              What your failing to understand is we are not as big of a Super Power as we use to be? Why are we still in Iraq 5 years later if we are so Super Bad? Who in the world should be scared of us? We can't seem to do shit right lately. Come on man, take a look around you...

Comment

• Originally posted by danastas View Post
                                What does this all add up to? Let's face it. A lot of Americans don't give a fuck about the future of the US. They are greedy sons of bitches who would sell their mothers. This is our leadership. You think any of their kids are dying over in Iraq fighting this war? Yeah, right. They are eating Continental cuisine every evening and they are calling us "suckers."
                                like i said, america WILL fall in my lifetime...it is really HARD to be a proud american right now. not just because of the war, which i really don't support - afganistan-YES, iraq-NOOOOO - but MOSTLY because of the greed and self-centered attitudes that the "powerful" in america have....

this WAS a great country, COULD be a great country, but NOW is a joke....
                                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X