This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
    I believe the Army or Marines are looking for guys just like you...
    The fact that you can't deny is that the middle east does not want to live peacefully with the United States. We on the other hand will live peacefully with anyone in the world that wants the same.

How would you like it to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
      If you guys wanna have some fun, count the number of sites that say Iran was behind 9/11, and then compare to the sites that say Bush was behind it. Neither were behind it, but its kind of funny that all those Bush sites originate from Americans..................
      It's called conspiracy theories. Oklahoma, Pearl Harbor, Droughts, Aliens, Black Helicopters, etc. I'm not saying that they couldn't be true, but I like the fact that we can say these things and not be hunted down and killed by those we accuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
        The fact that you can't deny is that the middle east does not want to live peacefully with the United States. We on the other hand will live peacefully with anyone in the world that wants the same.

The Middle East has done just fine like that for centuries. I agree, they are very different from us. But it's when we go fucking around in their areas that they get pissed at us. They don't like it that we have troops stationed in Saudi Arabia. They don't like our support for Isreal. We have done enough jacking around in the Middle East to piss anyone off. And why? Oil. Plain and simple. Oil. Not that we care what they do. We could give a damn about that. We want the oil. That pisses them off too...

Seems like we have just as much blame as they do...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Actually if you go back in history, and not even that far back there wasnt any problems there at all. It wasnt until oil that all hell broke loose........

Comment

The rest of the world should live in fear of the United States. We have nuclear bombs and will use them again.
            Are you serious, I suppose you are...

Why the fuck should we care what anybody in the rest of the world thinks about our foreign policy?
            There are more of us than you!

Dont' believe me? Do something like the 9/11 shit again. Even the PETA members were kicking their dogs that Bush didn't turn the entire middle east into glass on 9/12.
            So what would you do with all the irradiated oil?

You're either with us or against us. We still don't eat "French" fries around here.
            I think I'll be against you. Where are the potatoes for your French fries grown?
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
              The Middle East has done just fine like that for centuries. I agree, they are very different from us. But it's when we go fucking around in their areas that they get pissed at us. They don't like it that we have troops stationed in Saudi Arabia. They don't like our support for Isreal. We have done enough jacking around in the Middle East to piss anyone off. And why? Oil. Plain and simple. Oil. Not that we care what they do. We could give a damn about that. We want the oil. That pisses them off too...

Seems like we have just as much blame as they do...
              Very true. It is what it is.

So it comes down to who is bigger. We have the nukes and you should want it to stay that way.

Why are you trying to give up your life for their happiness?

Comment

the narrow-mindedness of some of the people who post in these topics never ceases to amaze me...maybe the perception by people in other parts of the world that the USA is made up of self-righteous cavemen is not too far off base after all....

Comment

Ug?
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2 View Post
                    Actually if you go back in history, and not even that far back there wasnt any problems there at all. It wasnt until oil that all hell broke loose........
                    No problems. Are you joking? I think the human race started in that area? Human have killed each other ever since.

Comment

Very true. It is what it is.

So it comes down to who is bigger. We have the nukes and you should want it to stay that way.

Why are you trying to give up your life for their happiness?
                      How am I giving up my life? How has my life changed since 9/11 or the Iraq war? Not one bit. Sadly. Nothing has changed. You think they are scared of our Nukes? That is laughable! Someone who will fly planes into buildings are not afraid of Nukes. Come on man, see reality...

Who's bigger didn't save us on 9/11. We got our asses handed to us by 19 Saudis....

I think we could back out of the Middle East, pull our support for Isreal and my life really wouldn't change a ton. Might have to drive a hybred car but what the hell? Small price to pay...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The middle east could give a damn about us. They in general do not like Israel and the USA pumps millions into Israel. A country that arguably denies due process by finding suspects of terror with Missiles in their homes with their families or bulldozes their houses with no trial. It is the most "effective" way Israel has chosen to deal with their issue, however it is also the model we have chosen as well. It goes against most peoples idea of what America stands for. We do not aim to shoot people in the street for squatting on property, unless they are armed at the time.

The USA brings this on itself by choosing sides in a battle where neither side will win because both play the religious trump card. The one where no amount of logic, science, or intelligence can diffuse faith. For good or bad, this is what has happened.

If we said "Israel, you are on your own" Iran, Iraq, Jordan, and Fundamentalists could care less about us and spend their time blowing themselves up in Israel.

We chose a side, now we either commit, or don't be choosing sides. I don't really know why we blindly follow Israel. There are many theories that I don't ascribe to, but it is undeniable that the "holy" piece of dirt is more important to the world religions than the thought of a peaceful planet or following the teachings of the religions that they split hairs over.
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                          Are you serious, I suppose you are...

There are more of us than you!

So what would you do with all the irradiated oil?

I think I'll be against you. Where are the potatoes for your French fries grown?
                          I am serious as well as most of my fellow Americans. Please take note that I said most not all. When it comes down to it, we will do what it takes for our survival and best interests.

We would clean up the oil. It would create jobs for the survivors.

Potatoes are grown about 1/2 mile from my house by illegal aliens. LOL

Against me? That's fine. We either saved or kicked your asses in the past.

Comment

The entire middle east needs to be nuked. I didn't specify any nation in particular. I don't question that politicians act like politicians and are probably dirty. But when I can't troll walleyes along a dam at a reservoir because of Homeland Security then someone out there needs to pay.

I try to keep it all real simple so I don't fall in the media propoganda trap - It's either me or you.
                            But nuking will blow up the oil fields, leaving us without oil, and then we'd have a bad economy, no energy to run our gadgets, and the internet would collapse, and the worst part is the JCF would be no more.

Comment

Israel is nothing more than an expensive military base for the western nations.

Last note on this.

I wish the world could be as peacefull and simple as most of you want to be. But I live in reality and realize that extreme conditions require extreme responses. Canada and Europe rely heavily on the United States for protection from non western ideals. We will continue to protect you even as you stab us in the back.

Comment

It's called conspiracy theories. Oklahoma, Pearl Harbor, Droughts, Aliens, Black Helicopters, etc. I'm not saying that they couldn't be true, but I like the fact that we can say these things and not be hunted down and killed by those we accuse.
                                Are you sure about this? I have a friend that's going to be tossed in jail for criticizing Monsanto. The blackshirts are already here. The idea that we have free speech is officially a myth with this president and these federal prosecutors. They have an agenda, and a huge part of it is eroding our civil liberties. You can doubt me now, but I'm sure we'll agree sooner or later if they stay in power.

Comment

Working...
                                X