This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
    I am serious as well as most of my fellow Americans. Please take note that I said most not all. When it comes down to it, we will do what it takes for our survival and best interests.

We would clean up the oil. It would create jobs for the survivors.

Potatoes are grown about 1/2 mile from my house by illegal aliens. LOL

Against me? That's fine. We either saved or kicked your asses in the past.
    Not if he's from North Vietnam. As Bill Murray said, we're 10 and 1.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
      I believe 10-1-1, Korea was a draw at best.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
        I said last note and meant it. But I will return to correct your misinformation.

I was replying to someone that I believe was from the UK. Don't get me started on how these fucks treat(ed) others in the world.

Comment

I am serious as well as most of my fellow Americans. Please take note that I said most not all. When it comes down to it, we will do what it takes for our survival and best interests.

We would clean up the oil. It would create jobs for the survivors.

Potatoes are grown about 1/2 mile from my house by illegal aliens. LOL

Against me? That's fine. We either saved or kicked your asses in the past.
          i find all of this VERY interesting, but southplatedemon...WHOA!!!! it is people like you that give americans a bad name. and for the record....i am NOT a tree-hugging-hippie-liberal POS that has helped turn this country into the joke it has become. i am a proud CONSERVATIVE (affliated with the republican party only out of neccessity) and i believe in our constitution and the freedoms and ideals this country was founded on. i also realize peace takes work....i personally believe we have reached the point of diminshing returns in our war on terror. i do not prescribe to conspiracy theories, so i will not comment on oil, bin laden, etc. i WILL say this....america needs to check itself a little. we stil have an insular attitude that has made us SEVERELY misunderstood throughout the world. attitudes like yours feed into that poor attitude of america.

we are a free nation (for now) and we are still (for now) the last remaining super-power....BUT our dollar is worth around .40 to the euro, and the world is sick of our nonsense.....

remember, i am a PROUD american that 100% believes in the ideals that this nation was founded upon, but we are not the big boys when you look at the size of the REST of the world combined.

i am CONFIDENT that i will see america fall during my lifetime....either through war or a broken economy. we need to step back and look in the mirror.....

just my opinion. hope it sounds educated like a lot of other things i have read today.....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

MarkD I sorta agree. I believe in the principles and ideals that the country is founded upon but I believe we're in need of some major changes in the way we operate.

The constitution is one of the greatest things wrtten but on the same token its not 1776 anymore. Its a different world alogether.

Whenever I hear all the anti-american hate going on I feel inclined to just cut us off from the rest of the world, close the borders, stop all trade (cept eith Canada, as I liek the beer and Hockey) and hand illegal aliens a one way ticket outta here. Let the middle east bathe in all their oil and find other fools to be held hostage on pricing.

Perhaps if we say keep your oil, we don't care, then maybe we can work towards being at self sufficient nation. We'll never adapt unill we are forced to do so, I say do it now and fuck everyone else

i think in the long term that food and water will be worth more than oil and you cant drink oil to survive

this is just one opinion of a simple minded american so please don't flame me
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I agree shawn. And danastas, yes we are losing are freedoms everyday. Why does the govt' want all our guns? They have an agenda, thats for sure.

Comment

Great post Shawn! I agree completely. If we don't turn this around now, we're done for. It's just a matter of WHEN.

Comment

I'm with Shawn too..

But, I think there's plenty of oil right here in our back yard. Remember when Jed discovered some black gold..Texas tea"..oh, and James Dean in "Giant"..

Personally, I think we should develope a car that runs on pee..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Personally, I think we should develope a car that runs on pee..
                    or on Goo :ROTF: I have lots of it
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                      Call me when we go after the Saudis... Our TRUE enemy...
                      +1

smoke & mirrors

Comment

minor correction for Shawn: the Consitution was written in 1789, not 1776.

and for the record, I agree with Bengal and Shawn on the issues at hand. "Americans" like SouthPlatteDemon continue to hurt our international reputation. Dropping nukes on everything is not the way to solve your problems. I mean, we got super angry over 3000 lives being lost, so we'll kill tens of millions? Not every Muslim is an extreme radical! "All infidels must be killed." How is that any different than "All heretics must be killed"? The only religion that I know of that hasn't killed anyone in the name of their god is Judaism.

Israel deserves none of the support we give them. I wish we'd have a presidential candidate step up and address this rather than all this bickering on when to pull out of Iraq.
                        Last edited by Spivonious; 09-25-2007, 02:48 PM.
                        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                          or on Goo :ROTF: I have lots of it

That's right E..fuggin' A..if they can develope a motor than runs on goo. Our problems are solved for good! America is the lust capitol of the world...the goo floweth over!!!

If everyone stopped fighting, STFU and shot their fuggin' goo..The world would be at peace!!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                            +1

smoke & mirrors
                            I need educated on this and would like more information. Anyone have a link for me? I searched google but couldn't find anything on this.

Comment

I said last note and meant it. But I will return to correct your misinformation.

I was replying to someone that I believe was from the UK. Don't get me started on how these fucks treat(ed) others in the world.
                              Yes I'd agree with about us fucks as you so quaintly put it treating the members of our colonies of the empire badly. We thought of gassing the Kurds long before Saddam ever did.

But that's no reason to act the same.

You also made an interesting comment about you saving our skins in several conflicts. Yes thank you so much for all your help etc. However I find it quite amusing the grandpops Bush actually was quite chummy with old Adolf right up to around 1942. Seems it runs in the family to this very day. Funny old world...
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                                I wish we'd have a presidential candidate step up and address this rather than all this bickering on when to pull out of Iraq.

Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
                                X