X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danastas View Post
    Where did I evade? Show me.

By the way, how's your memory doing these days? You forgot you have something against Sweden's health care?
    Show you what..my balls??

Show you my balls in Sweden..

You can't answer one direct question..Mr. 18 years law enforcement!!!

Was your uniform Mauve in color..did you ride a unicorn..

Please..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Hey D, I'm done with this if you are. You called me out first with that gay stuff. Anyone that knows me here..well, should know better.

I guess that makes me fun to play with ..eh?

Fun for the whole JCF family..

Fuggums..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bets?
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Show you what..my balls??

Show you my balls in Sweden..

You can't answer one direct question..Mr. 18 years law enforcement!!!

Was your uniform Mauve in color..did you ride a unicorn..

Please..
          All right Bill. I'm not bothering with you again because you can't read. You know, it was fiun till now, because I was just horsing with you. But I realize at this point the whole thing will just blow up, and I'll end up insulting you in some way I don't even understand.

This whole thing started when you said you had a problem with health care in Sweden. I said, wait a minute, what's wrong with gov't health care, don't you get gov't health care? I know I do, right now.

You interpreted that as an insult that I was calling you a deadbeat.

Then I said 18 years ago I was a CO. I didn't say I've been doing it for 18 years. Big difference.

I realize now that the problem is you miss what I actually wrote. So I'm not going to take any more chances by writing something that will be twisted into something I didn't say.

So, have the last word. You always do anyway. It's like a knee-jerk reaction with you, you can't help yourself. Every friggin pathetic thread like this one ends with you having the last word. Go ahead. I don't see why this one should be any different.

Rich, I still have a response out to you above.

Comment

Hey D, I'm done with this if you are. You called me out first with that gay stuff. Anyone that knows me here..well, should know better.

I guess that makes me fun to play with ..eh?

Fun for the whole JCF family..

Fuggums..
            Well, I don't know about the gay stuff. I haven't mentioned gays here. But I apologized YESTERDAY for messing up in a response to you. I thought it was a mutual screw-up because you thought I was responding to your comment about welfare cheats. That didn't even occur to me. I was responding to your comment about health care in Sweden, not your comment about deadbeats. I could see why it seemed like I insulted you. I would have thought the same thing. But as I said, I apologized long before this got out of hand because it was a simple misunderstanding. Both of us missed what was actually being said.

Comment

• I'm a deadbeat. Pile on.

Comment

Well, I don't know about the gay stuff. I haven't mentioned gays here. But I apologized YESTERDAY for messing up in a response to you. I thought it was a mutual screw-up because you thought I was responding to your comment about welfare cheats. That didn't even occur to me. I was responding to your comment about health care in Sweden, not your comment about deadbeats. I could see why it seemed like I insulted you. I would have thought the same thing. But as I said, I apologized long before this got out of hand because it was a simple misunderstanding. Both of us missed what was actually being said.
                Good 'nuff for me..I'll let it go.

I'll see you on the other threads ..

Comment

Good 'nuff for me..I'll let it go.

I'll see you on the other threads ..
                  Yah, I've never gone at it with anyone here in my two years here. It''s out of the system. For now. LOL

Comment

• Bets? Do the Viking thing and hack it out. It's beyond reason. It just "Is".:ROTF:

Comment

Yah, I've never gone at it with anyone here in my two years here. It''s out of the system. For now. LOL
                      Cool..

Fett wants blood.

Tag, you're it fett..go crazy!!

Comment

Working...
                      X