Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Holders" for the little things around the house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Holders" for the little things around the house...

Yes, this thread is a complete waste of time, you'll never get this minute back. Sorry. Anyhow...
    *Best infomercial voice*...you know, we all have the same trouble holding on to and keeping track of household items. Well, finally someone has developed something (s) to keep track of those items that just won't "stay still!"

Weather you have 2 or 4 legged kids there are always toys in the way. I know I've stumbled over some in the dark. OUCH! Well now there is this super secure system of HOLDING the toys, just try to remove one from that iron clad grasp..

Oh my, I bet that works well.

Now our 2nd problem. Ever notice how chairs just "move"?? One minute they are under the table, next they are 2 ft out and in the way (always when our hands are full). Thank goodness someone found a way to hold those pesky chairs still. Whew.

You are now safe from the unexplainable chair "movement" phenomenon (sp)..Lucky you.

But now...the reason we are all here in this very forum!! The perfect GUITAR CASE HOLDER!!! You know how it is, reach for a case for that trusty axe, and poof..its gone. Maybe it's under the bed, in the closet, in the "music room"..all you know is it's not where you need it! Problem solved.

Now of course, these fine holders don't come free. They can be yours for only $19.95 + all shipping, handling, and feeding fees! You just can't pass up a deal as great as this. Imagine, no more wondering where all this stuff is!

You are welcome. it's the least I can do for my friends...

Nice!!!

Cats rule...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Are they cheaper by the dozen??
      Thanks Sis, I needed a good laugh tonight!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Cute. I don't know what it is, but cats love guitar cases. Though, I kick mine out quick and close them, because I don't want to risk one of them peeing in there.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awwwwwww I love kitties - always had one (or 2 =p) growing up and I miss them now that I'm in school

I can't wait to get one when I get out of dorm/college life

Comment

nice! I've been wanting something just like that to stop the grill from flying off my bbq!

one of my cats has taken to digging her claws in to stretch out up the side of my 4x12. Damned carpetted cabs...
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

one of my cats has taken to digging her claws in to stretch out up the side of my 4x12. Damned carpetted cabs...
              Mine used to do that too! Now I have a tolexed cab and she's not doing that anymore

Comment

I love my cat
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Mine aren't allowed in the room I keep the guitars in. I got fed up of finding hairs in the cases!
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

We keep our cats outside of the house most of the time. At last count I believe we have 15. Some of them are at that really cute kitten stage. They are really amusing to watch!

Comment

Working...
                    X