Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3

Anyone up for the midnight release? My son just got back from the store with his prized possession. Hes got school tomorrow. I kinda felt bad telling him to get to bed after he was at the store since 9 to get his pre order all set for midnight. Maybe I'll let him play for a while.

I'll wait for them to get all the bugs worked out. I'm sure the multiplayer is flawless, since they had an open beta for it, but I'll bet the full game is buggy as hell.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My son picked his up tonite also.It is badass.He is already trying to bribe me to stay home from school....................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Ooh I'd forgotten about this!
        I'll have to bloody order it now, Master Sgt. here I come!

We'll all have to create a clan or something so we can swear at other people online whilst dying horribly at the hands of some 12 year old who sounds like a girl!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

If I were you guys I'd send the kids to bed and play it myself!
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            I'll wait for them to get all the bugs worked out. I'm sure the multiplayer is flawless, since they had an open beta for it, but I'll bet the full game is buggy as hell.
            I don't recall any of the Halo games being buggy. I got both the others the 1st day they came out, and they have always played flawless. Now my XBox consoles, well that's another story.

Don't hate just to hate people!
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
              Ooh I'd forgotten about this!
              I'll have to bloody order it now, Master Sgt. here I come!

We'll all have to create a clan or something so we can swear at other people online whilst dying horribly at the hands of some 12 year old who sounds like a girl!
              tut tut tut mr shob i master CHIEF
              Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
              Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

wtf ever happened to playing football, basketball, hockey, baseball, bike riding, skateboarding,tag, building forts, playing army, swimming, board games, hiking in the woods etc...ya know.REAL shit kids used to do befoe the stupid ass video games?

My sons are all into those games and I have to kick em outta the house somethimes when they get that glazed look in their eyes They get pissed but always end up having REALworld fun
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well, tag is outlawed last I heard (geez)..playing ARMY..are you crazy..someone might get hurt LOL, can't build forts, that requires a building permit son, swimming is outlawed in the lakes, waters bad last I heard etc, etc, etc,...how did we ever get to be this old? None of that killed us

Comment

I hear ya,Shawn,but I don't have much of a foot to stand on with this knucklehead.Starting weakside linebacker on the varsity and 2nd team all district catcher in baseball as a freshman.He is pretty focused for only being 15............
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

From the screen shots/demos, it looks just like the same old same old from the other 2 Halo games (i liked the first one better)

+ it's only on x-box so you have to play it with that unusable little joystick controller =(
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

I'm getting it today! I'm a big Halo-fan. I've played both games and read the books as well (yes, there are books about what happened before the games and in between the games, the first one is very cool).

I've read some reviews and it seems they've improved some things from the two first games. One of the biggest things IMO is that in the first two, enemies spawned at certain points. That's not the case anymore so each time you play it'll be a new experience. I also understand there is the possibility to issue orders to your comrades so tactics will play a bigger role.

Comment

I love the Halo franchise, the first game was absolute joy to play and watch.
                          I only wish I had a HD tv to play this through!
                          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I don't play games online, but I enjoy the Quake/Doom series in single player modes. How is Halo for SP? (PC gamer, BTW).

Comment

Anybody have problems with it freezing?

My son (doesn't live with me) called me last night about an hour after I dropped it off for him telling me it was freezing and there was some process to go through on the web site or something because they were expecting it to do that possibly.
                              He tried what the site said and it still freezes.

Comment

Working...
                              X