Halo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy View Post
    SRD86,heat and plugging it into a powerstip can nake it freeze.Plug it straight to the outlet if you can.............
    Thanks, I'll let him know

Comment

I was also a bit concerned about reliability as I've heard lots of negative things but from what I hear, Microsoft extended the warranty (I got 2 years) so that eased my mind a bit.

I played Turok as well. It was good but Goldeneye was a lot better. I don't know what it was about Turok that didn't appeal to me. Maybe I got lost on too many levels or something.

I'm also looking forward to GTA 4. San Andreas and Vice City absolutely kicked ass!

Comment

Xbox 360 have been a nightmare for me. I have had 4 different ones, and 3 of them have croaked. The latest being 3 weeks ago. My 1st one lasted about a year then died(out of warranty), the 2nd one after a few months(since I had opened it, I voided the waranty), the 3rd is now in service for waranty, I had some credit at BB and decided to get an elite. So when my 3rd xbox comes back, I will be selling that one, or maybe I should keep it for a spare, just in case.

So as of today I have experienced a 75% failure rate for the 360.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
          I know what the ending is, I was reading a forum and someone wrote it.

My understanding was that Halo was a trilogy, so most aren't expecting a 4th Halo. There are other Halo "universe" projects in the works, but I don't think there is supposed to be another Masterchief Halo game.

Yeah it is a trilogy this was the last Master Chief game. But they anonunced the RTS agme "Halo Wars" a while back so the franchise will still be there. Does anyone know if the ending is difrerent if you beat the game on Legendary? I heard it is still not sure though...

Comment

Someone mentioned you see the drifting hull pass by a planet, but he didn't say if that was the Legendary ending or not. I did it on Easy and only saw a Nebula in the background (which could be mistooken for a planet).
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
            X