Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little George Carlin to lighten the mood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little George Carlin to lighten the mood...

I Am Your Worst Nightmare!

I am a BAD American!

I am George Carlin!

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, do it in English.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where he or she wants to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever cancelled Jerry Springer .

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time watching or arguing about it.

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, and neither have or were you! So, button up already.

I believe if you don't like the way things are here, go back to where you came from and change your own country! This is AMERICA.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson preaches, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry rear if you're running from them..

I also think they have the right to pull you over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good..... and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me stuff or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two Godly parents.

And what is going on with gas prices... again?

I believe "illegal" is illegal no matter what the lawyers think.

I believe the American flag should be the only one allowed in AMERICA!

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.
    We want our country back!
    -Rick

I fukin' love George....

Comment

LOL

Pretty good.

Comment

These statements don't strike me as something George Carlin would say -

Did comedian George Carlin author a piece about his being a 'Bad American'?
        "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlin.asp
          Still good stuff... could really careless who wrote it.
          -Rick

Comment

I agree with George 100%.
            Now if we can just get more people to see things for what they realy are.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlin.asp
              +1. I was thinking the same thing...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Sounds to me like the typical over-patriotic american dumbass.

He forgot to finish with "Let's go police the world!!"
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
                  Sounds to me like the typical over-patriotic american dumbass.

He forgot to finish with "Let's go police the world!!"
                  Sheesh, lighten up, dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson/Charvelfan View Post
                    I agree with George 100%.
                    Now if we can just get more people to see things for what they realy are.
                    do you mean, you agree with George in the email above (which he didn't write)?

or do you mean, when George posts on his site that he didn't write the above?

Hail yesterday

Comment

george carlin on critical thinking, wage labor, politicians and their pockets, etc....

I had to throw this in before the thread dies off.
                      Check it out.
                      George states the obvious but still decent nonetheless.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I agree. Holds true pretty much everywhere in the world.
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                        The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                        X