No announcement yet.

Anybody else have bigger toys? Post Em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caterpillar D6C, 638 cu. in. turbo, might be slow but it'll flatten anything in its way
    Last edited by FusionFarmer; 09-27-2007, 09:36 AM.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
      Caterpillar D6C, 638 cu. in. turbo, might be slow but it'll flatten anything in its way
      Sweet . I grew up with my family running heavy equipment all the time. I was a little punk that would be driving a front end loader or Trac-Hoe at job sites from time to time.

Comment

When I am not working as a race engineer for a team that runs in the SCSA stock car series at Rockingham UK - You might remember these cars as ASA.

I might be found in my workshop where I have:

1973 VJ valiant Charger.

An Aussie built A body Mopar with a 318 - 904 combo. Runs 15.2's all day in stock form. It was really a circuit race car, and did very well at Bathurst and other tracks down under (although the race car was a 4.3L straight 6). Needs a bit of freshening again. I last had the motor out in 2001. Also needs some welding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A25VpwiY_LM

1971 Chrysler by Chrysler CH Hardtop.

Again an Aussie A body, but this one is B body sized! They only made 480 since the Charger was way more popular. This is a full resto that will take years.

1966 Singer Vogue Estate.

This is my daily driver, has a 1725 cc Rootes motor with a 4 speed overdrive. The carbs are twin strombergs off a Sunbeam Alpine. I just built the motor and it's running real sweet now, next on the hit list is a suspension rework to make it handle better so I can wind up the ricer boys.

Comment

Killer Mustangs AND Catepillers!!!

Comment

Here is the new ride that I have been driving for our company, direct TV , party on wheels. Sorry for the shitty pix

Comment

This pic's something I got off google cause I dont have my car pics at work. But same color and looks just as new. A 2001 C240.

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                I like my motors to be a little bit smaller and agile!

So, I see you live in a mansion eh...

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
                  When I am not working as a race engineer for a team that runs in the SCSA stock car series at Rockingham UK - You might remember these cars as ASA.

I might be found in my workshop where I have:

1973 VJ valiant Charger.

An Aussie built A body Mopar with a 318 - 904 combo. Runs 15.2's all day in stock form. It was really a circuit race car, and did very well at Bathurst and other tracks down under (although the race car was a 4.3L straight 6). Needs a bit of freshening again. I last had the motor out in 2001. Also needs some welding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A25VpwiY_LM

1971 Chrysler by Chrysler CH Hardtop.

Again an Aussie A body, but this one is B body sized! They only made 480 since the Charger was way more popular. This is a full resto that will take years.

1966 Singer Vogue Estate.

This is my daily driver, has a 1725 cc Rootes motor with a 4 speed overdrive. The carbs are twin strombergs off a Sunbeam Alpine. I just built the motor and it's running real sweet now, next on the hit list is a suspension rework to make it handle better so I can wind up the ricer boys.
                  Man, I'd love to see some pics of the CH. If you have time email me some at [email protected]. I'd really appreciate it.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Sweet toys... love the Cobra. The bulldozer's badass too!
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

This was my main toy for the last couple of years, although I just sold it a few weeks ago. With the Hoosiers, it was completely street legal, and street driveable, and ran a best 1/4 ET of 10.67 on slicks.
                      I'm building something else right now, and it's even a little more unique.

Comment

latest toy...

boy there are some cool rides in this thread already though...

Comment

mm2002,
                          When do you find the time to play guitar?
                          I'm just going to give away the MCSS and give up....

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            mm2002,
                            When do you find the time to play guitar?
                            I'm just going to give away the MCSS and give up....
                            I don't play as much as I used too, but I still play a couple of hours a week.
                            I wouldn't give up on that Monte, they will become very collectible.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                              So, I see you live in a mansion eh...
                              Shhhhshhh, don't fucking tell anyone!

Unfortunately that was where I was working at the time.
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                                I don't play as much as I used too, but I still play a couple of hours a week.
                                I wouldn't give up on that Monte, they will become very collectible.
                                I hope you're right about the Monte...I wanted something to play with, but after seeing so many modded beyond the point of no return, and getting so many compliments on it, I probably will look for something else to trick up.
                                Rodders down here keep saying I can still probably find some 71-73 Mach 1's for cheap here, but in my book 8 to ten thou ain't cheap enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X