No announcement yet.

Anybody else have bigger toys? Post Em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else have bigger toys? Post Em.

Any of you guys play with bigger toys? Like Harleys, Porshes, Vettes

Heres my 69 Targa Top

bah, cars....

They'll be pretty useless in a year or so anyway. No more oil to rape the planet to death and kill the ozone layer.
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re:

I like it cause it pisses off most libe.... ah I wont go there here you go 68...

Comment

^Awesome car.

My Celica is not that special, but I still love it. Beautiful car.

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Work In Progress. Until "delt" buys a Tesla Roadster for all of us.

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 09-26-2007, 03:32 AM.

Comment

I like my motors to be a little bit smaller and agile!

Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
                I like my motors to be a little bit smaller and agile!

Surpise, Sho, I actually agree. That Honda would literally run circles around my Monte Carlo. I just like sticking my turbo dual exhausts directly in the face of them damn "Tuner Cars" that have those garbage can exhausts.
                Now, those things sound stupid....
                I like the way my wife's Maxima handles much better than the MCSS boat.

The sound of a well put together V8 is music to my ears.

Comment

Is that a Monte Carlo SS? My brothers friend had one in the exact same colors and I remember it said SS on the side. Some ran a red light and totalled it I was going to buy the car off of him it was nice.

Comment

Oh the garbage can for exhaust brigade, there are plenty of them around here. There is nothing I love more than some spotty twat in a 1.3 Vauxhall Cosra with a tin can for an exhaust, stick on flames on the side, blue leds where the screen washers are and a spoiler you could sunbathe naked on, trying to race me at some lights. Sorry but my car cost a lot more than your pile of wank, hell the tyres alone cost more than your rust-bucket. Those cars remind be of badly dressed transvestites.

The movie the Fast and the Flatulent has a lot to answer for.
                    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      Is that a Monte Carlo SS? My brothers friend had one in the exact same colors and I remember it said SS on the side. Some ran a red light and totalled it I was going to buy the car off of him it was nice.
                      Abso-lutely, but I'd love to have your version of the SS, just don't have 50+thousand to throw into it.
                      I have a 69 Z-28 high nickel/moly 350 block I stuck in it last winter.
                      Everything else will be bolt-on, heads etc.

And here's to you, Sho,
                      Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                        Abso-lutely, but I'd love to have your version of the SS, just don't have 50+thousand to throw into it.
                        I have a 69 Z-28 high nickel/moly 350 block I stuck in it last winter.
                        Everything else will be bolt-on, heads etc.

And here's to you, Sho,
                        Nice.
                        The 69 Z28 had a 302 V8 which was a 327 block and a 283 crank. The Z28s did not use a 350 till 70 BTW.

Comment

I enjoy driving this.

Here's the bike.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Here I am riding back from the beach the other day... I was starting to get bored and decided to make things a bit more fun

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                              '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                              custom made Les Paul
                              VOX Tonelab LE
                              Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                              ADA MP1
                              BBE 422A
                              Lexicon MPX-G2
                              ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                              Support Your Local 81

Comment