Anybody else have bigger toys? Post Em.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
    I'm building something else right now, and it's even a little more unique.
    Even more unique than a 65 Dart, that's quite a rare Mopar already. Lovin' the Indy headed SB too, what sort of CR was it running?

Is that your workshop? Man I would kill to live in the US, having a car based hobby is so much easier there. In UK it took me 3 years to get a workshop sorted out, it costs alot of money and is still just a glorified shed. That's before I get anywhere near the taxes, cost of tools, cost of fuel, breathing tax etc!

I might be moving to the US before too long to work in motorsport but I won't get my hopes up until I have a contract and visa in my hand.

I'll dig out some pics of the rusty CH for you soon, I warn you it ain't pretty!

Here's the website/message board for the Mopar Muscle Assoc UK, it's a pretty good club over here and we have a great Mopar Euro Nationals show at Santa Pod every year.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
      Even more unique than a 65 Dart, that's quite a rare Mopar already. Lovin' the Indy headed SB too, what sort of CR was it running? [/URL]
      Isnt that an AMC Rambler American? Looks kinda like a dart but not.

Comment

Why hunt ... when there is no machine gun season?

Comment

My 69 Z28 Rallysport. Not pretty but real.

Last edited by SGplayer; 10-03-2007, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
            Even more unique than a 65 Dart, that's quite a rare Mopar already. Lovin' the Indy headed SB too, what sort of CR was it running?

Is that your workshop? Man I would kill to live in the US, having a car based hobby is so much easier there. In UK it took me 3 years to get a workshop sorted out, it costs alot of money and is still just a glorified shed. That's before I get anywhere near the taxes, cost of tools, cost of fuel, breathing tax etc!

I might be moving to the US before too long to work in motorsport but I won't get my hopes up until I have a contract and visa in my hand.

I'll dig out some pics of the rusty CH for you soon, I warn you it ain't pretty!

Here's the website/message board for the Mopar Muscle Assoc UK, it's a pretty good club over here and we have a great Mopar Euro Nationals show at Santa Pod every year.
            http://www.moparuk.com/

I hate to break this to ya bro, but it's not a Mopar. It's a 1965 Rambler American. Don't feel bad though, nobody knows what it is!
            Also, that's not an Indy headed SB. (I don't like SB's! LOL) It's a 468 BBC.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
              I hate to break this to ya bro, but it's not a Mopar. It's a 1965 Rambler American. Don't feel bad though, nobody knows what it is!
              Also, that's not an Indy headed SB. (I don't like SB's! LOL) It's a 468 BBC.
              Hey, Hey, I knew what it was!! My aunt in the Bronx had a 4 door of that model that she rarely drove. Whenever we went over there we would all hop in and play "driver" in the driveway. Im suprized we didnt break the column shifter the way we slammed it up and down through all "4" gears. We didnt realize that our 1st gear was really reverse.:ROTF:

Comment

Back from new years party weekend... yes is good to be in the tropics!

In a Poker Run.

Coming back from the beach the other day...

Last edited by El Chiguete; 10-01-2007, 09:29 PM.
                '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
                '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
                custom made Les Paul
                VOX Tonelab LE
                Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
                ADA MP1
                BBE 422A
                Lexicon MPX-G2
                ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                Support Your Local 81

Comment

Toys!

Now this is my kinda thread!

This Dodge Challenger actually belongs to my brother, but I thought it went well with some of the muscle car pics posted here:

Here are mine (crappy pic, but it's all I have on this computer):

Comment

R/T, huh...OMG, my eyes are bleeding...I love those cars. My neighbor, when I was just old enough to drive, had a purple one. I never got to drive it, but damn near got killed in it while riding shotgun a few times. The sound of it was unreal....

Comment

Old faithful, just before trade in and my betrayal...

Front view of my third love...

Rear view of same...it now has a Charvel logo now though...

Last edited by SEAN RAF; 10-02-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Oh Fuck Yea Sean, That's what i'm talking about!

Comment

mm2002 has the coolest of all the rides here

Comment

My bigger toy...

chuck
                            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Here are a couple of my bikes.
                                1965 Matchless G80 500cc

1948 AJS 7R
                                This was the first year of production and this is one of 50 made that year.
                                Just one more guitar!

Comment

Working...
                                X