Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother in Iraq

Nearing the end of his tour.

Someone took some pictures and did some sort of interview with him. They posted the slide show with his interview narrating on their blog.

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Wow..You can hear in his voice that K-Wal meant alot to him, that's pretty sad. "Stressful" indeed..I can only imagine. Very good interview and pics..

Here's to your bro coming home soon!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Very cool interview bro! You're brother sounds like a very intelligent and sincere person. I'm glad he's on his way out.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Thank him, from me, for his service to our nation.
        May he return safe.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Good luck to his safe return and I lift my hat to him for his service not only to the US but your UK allies aswell.

My wifes cousin was killed in Basra earlier in the year, it was a pretty horrible time for the family and he is badly missed. Typical to his style he died whilst manning a machine gun so his men could get to cover during an ambush.

I have been feeling a bit guilty about it though since after I came ouf of the Army in 2000, he had approached me for advice on whether to go in or not and I suggested he did. He had got to Corpral very quickly and really enjoyed the life, so I guess it was good for him, but when you lose a guy like that it makes you think.

Comment

God bless, man. Hope he gets back safely.

Comment

What a great ambassador and soldier for the US. We sent our best over there.

Comment

Man... Sounds like a good dude. Hope he gets back safe.

I'm pretty pro our beingthere. But seeing more and more about the people there and I'm coming of the opinion most of those bastards that we have liberated don't deserve the proud blood of our men.

We are doing the right thing, it's just they don't deserve it.

Comment

That's hot shit , safe and sound , and quickly I might add.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X