• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone has a bad guitar day

Goddamn newbs!

uh...did I miss something here?

Comment

I'm pissin' my pants watching this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This dude has overdubbed the originals here, very funny!

Comment

Holy crap, the Slash one is the funniest clip I've ever seen!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

John Petrucci- I pissed in my pants on this one
          Last edited by Horse Called War; 09-27-2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007 View Post
            I'm pissin' my pants watching this one:

This dude has overdubbed the originals here, very funny!
            :ROTF::ROTF: Man, this video is funny!! I think I've watched the original. What's funnier, there are some people commenting on this video thinking really that steve vai cant play!!

"OMG, that is rubbish! He sounds like a 13 year old in a music store honking on a cheap Strat knock off for the first time. Isn't this guy suppose to be decent?"

I forced myself to turn the slash's video off. I'm at work and Its just too damn funny.
            Last edited by emperor_black; 09-27-2007, 04:05 PM.
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              I forced myself to turn the slash's video off. I'm at work and Its just too damn funny.
              Yeah, I had the same problem. I lost it when he started "whistling" in the mic!
              I composed myself and started to watch it again and I lost it once again. I emailed the link to the people sitting around me so they knew I wasn't going crazy...

Comment

Hahahaha the slash one is funny because it's true he doesn't play much better than that actually, the "real" thing sounds about the same except with distortion
                "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                X