Learn English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn English

I can not believe this . It's Thursday and it supposed to rain here in Seattle for the next 4 days. My Latin American friend is hosing down the street again. I don't give a fuck about illegal this and illegal that. But. LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH. And watch the fucking weather report.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

chinga tu madre pinche puto
    Last edited by Horse Called War; 09-27-2007, 04:10 PM.

Comment

He's giving it a pre-wash. Fuggem.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I give up on these putas. I just hope and pray that they just came up here. Wait until the get a load of ice and snow and the sun going down at 3:30. You just don't know how much this pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          I give up on these putas. I just hope and pray that they just came up here. Wait until the get a load of ice and snow and the sun going down at 3:30. You just don't know how much this pisses me off.
          Sure we do. Every time they do it, you start a thread about it...

Some things you just have to let go. For the good of yourself at least. Stress is not good on the body...

Edit: I guess talking about it could help relieve the stress. So this is good...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Where are the qualudes when you need them ! Fuckers!

Comment

So is there a water shortage in Seattle or something?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That is not the point. BTW, the water in the Park is free. My point is that if they could understand english they would, maybe, figure out that it is going to rain. Fuck. Up here they use a 5 day boxed each day of the week pretty pictures with suns and clouds and raindrops. How easy does it get? Bengal. Water is our lifeblood. And. I guess I have found a cause.
                Last edited by fett; 09-27-2007, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Call La Migra (Immigration) on there asses

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    That is not the point. BTW, the water in the Park is free. My point is that if they could understand english they would, maybe, figure out that it is going to rain. Fuck. Up here they use a 5 day boxed each day of the week pretty picture with suns and clouds and raindrops. How easy does it get?
                    It probably has nothing to do with language, or the news. It's a cultural thing, everwhere in Latin America you see this. People who live in dusty/dirt/unpaved road enviroments tend to water down the sidewalks and areas around their houses to keep the dust levels down. It's like people who have dirt floors in their homes, yet they sweep.

Is it personally affecting you somehow? Then don't sweat it. If you lived in a area with a water shortage, then maybe, but if not, don't worry about it.

Different strokes for different folks(What you talkin about, WilliS?). They water the ground you have way too many guitars. It's all good
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Si O Si, Que?
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The only dust we have are the particulates that sprew out of the diesel trucks that use Interstate 5 to Canada. It's about a mile from my park. Ah, fuck it. That is until, even in the Northwest, we run out of water.

Comment

Van a venir y te van a comer el culo viejo pendejo.

:ROTF:
                          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Speak english ,you water wasting bastards.:ROTF: And, I am not what you said about something about a comparision. I got that much.:ROTF:

Comment

My post above is English. Sound it out and tell me what it spells!
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X