Don't Taze me bro....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Taze me bro....

Hehe... I looked and didnt see this posted. Might have missed it tho...

THIS dumbass purposefly gets in a bit far with the police at a Kerry speech with Q&A... It's pretty funny.
    NBC 6 South Florida | NBC 6 South Florida - Local News, Weather, Traffic, Entertainment, Events, Breaking News

But this remix is pretty darn funny for a minute...

Can't touch this...

bleh, 1st site is too slow, and the 2nd one has sound only and no image. I'll try to figure out wtf this is about when i'm less tired.
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

yeesh..that kid set that whole thing up..obviously

I'm sure he's enjoying it.

His quote is famous now..Bill O'Reilly is selling "Don't taze me bro" shirts and bumper sticks.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

they should have given this fucking asshole another hour or so of the Taser. it was funny to hear him scream in pain.

what a douchebag.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

"I didn't do nothin' " Yeah, that's the first time these cops have (or any other cop or CO) heard that line.:ROTF:

I recognized 2 key comands.

1. Stop resisting.
          2. Put your hands behind your back.

He did not comply with either, hence the tazer. Fuggem.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If he didn't do nothing, then obviously he was doing something.

grammar FTW!
            Scott

Comment

Found this online

Funny shit...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Grandstanding attention whore. And willing to get tazed for it, too. Retard.

Comment

It could have got much worse if cops took anymore time with that goof. The screeching female voice "what are you doing to him" is getting more attention. It would be only moments 'till others jumped on that bandwagon. Her "concerns" are inciting a riot which puts her own saftey at risk.

That's how easy and fast it can start. That's why you need as many bodies as possible for crowd control and to extract the problem as fast as possible.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

..ooohhh, I don't know if I wanna fuggit or eat it.

Comment

I wonder if you could build a little variac into those things? You know, so you could adjust it to just give you a big rush like doing a big line or such...

Of course you probably wouldn't want an actual taser for that since they shoot darts. Just the kind that you actually touch someone with hand to hand....
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I thought that whole episode was hilarious. The guy is a douche. And he cries like a bitch.

He was repeatedly warned to stop resisting, and was told he would be tazed. He could have relaxed and the whole thing would have been overwith.

He obviously had an agenda and would have kept stirring the shit more and more until he made the scene he wanted to.

His questioning was very aggressive and disresepectful. Not that I respect John Kerry, but I don't appreciate it when people address me in that manner. He needed to be shut up simply on principal.

Bitch.

- E.
                        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

..ooohhh, I don't know if I wanna fuggit or eat it.
                          I thought you glazed it. :ROTF:
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            I thought you glazed it. :ROTF:

I usually do..but I haven't been in the mood lately..I gotta bellyache.

Comment

I wish they would have tased him in the nuts.
                              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                              X