Barry Bonds' right nut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Bonds' right nut.

So this guy spends 750G's for the gonad that broke the record. The buyer is going to let the Baseball Hall of Fame display it. With one stipulation. He demands that the ball be a branded with a fucking (*) God. I hate people. "Branded. Scorned as the man that ran. What do you do when you're branded? And you know you're a man" I liked that show. Go Rifleman.
    Last edited by fett; 09-27-2007, 06:15 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

If I heard the story right, he asked people in an online poll what they would like to see done with it. The branded * was their choice. Not his...

But the Hall Of Fame said they would take it in a heartbeat, even branded...

I would brand it in a complete circle so they couldn't hide it on the backside...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Yeah, that's what I heard. It's still BS.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        Yeah, that's what I heard. It's still BS.
        Which part? The fact that it's being branded? Or that it's going in the Hall of Fame? Or that someone would pay over 700K for it???

Comment

All of the above. Don't fuck with my ball, man. All that egomaniac buyer should do is make a little plaque that says: "I didn't hit it. I didn't catch it. But, I bought it. I took a vote." And on the top of the plaque he can have a big *. It's all BS.

Comment

His record is junk. Oh wait, no he was on junk..all the same.

Comment

Barry is no longer a Giant. He did have a great career. Did he juice? Of course he did in the latter years. So did all the rest. I don't care. I just don't like the POS that bought the ball.

Comment

Well I can understand someone not wanting a piece of baseball history scared like that. It is history, if you think he juiced or not. So I can see the problem some would have with it being branded...

I am not one of those people though...

Comment

Even if I think he's worth an *, which I do, I still can't believe the Giants are getting rid of him. They only kept him this long so he would "break" the record as a Giant. Makes them just as bad and dishonest as him.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                    Even if I think he's worth an *, which I do, I still can't believe the Giants are getting rid of him. They only kept him this long so he would "break" the record as a Giant. Makes them just as bad and dishonest as him.
                    Go Giants. Bonds probably wanted an insane amount of money. They didn't keep him that long, it was in his contract that was that long. Personally, i doubt he'll play again, as no one will pay him what he wants. The guy is a dirtball anyway and not someone you want in the locker room.

In regards to the ball, I think the guys on Pardon the Interruption made a great point; with that it sums up the steroid era and what people think of it. I think it would be a great thing to have an exhibit on the era and use it as an educational thing "This is what people thought of Barry Bonds and the steroid era". Of course in a few years no one will care when A-Rod breaks the record

Comment

......mmmkay, so this thread is about baseball, right?

<--- confused

bah, wtf.. go habs go
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

If he does play again I figure it will be in the american league as a DH.

Comment

I think what that Ecko guy did was great! I voted for the *.

Fuck Bonds, juiced up POS.
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                          X