Mr. Magoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Magoo

Bag my right eye that doesn't work anymore. But, I am so nearsighted that the correction is so tight that everything is 20% smaller. Anyone else have to live in a 20-20 full-sized world with a smaller look on life.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

For a few months last year, I kept having pain in my right eye, and the vision in it was blurry as hell, in turn causing me to have horrible headaches. Went to the Doctor gave me drops and they would help for a while then it would come back.

I ended up getting rid of my big computer/monitor setup for a laptop, and within a week everything was fine. Turns out I was staring at a large LCD display too long everyday and in turn I was blinking less, drying out my right eye.

So the old saying "sitting too close to the tv will make you go blind" may have some truth to it.

It did suck though because my left eyesight was perfect and the completely blurry vision in my right eye(I couldn't read signs 10 feet away), really screwed up my perception of things.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

My wife recently lost the vision in her left eye. Her depth perseption is horrible, she stumbles over things all of the time now. Handing her something is an adventure.

Comment

20/20 in my right, 20/15 in my left. Your world is a mystery to me.
        Scott

Comment

I lost my left eye in a shop class accident when I was 15, even tho my depth perception is crappy I can play most sports without any problem, you just get used to it and learn how to compensate to a degree, my biggest vision problem now is just your basic "damn near 50" and I need reading glasses to do anything,
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I've needed glasses since I was 7. My eyes suck!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Being blind in one eye is a real drag. All I can say is; I am so glad I don't have a big nose. That would really blow.
              Last edited by fett; 09-28-2007, 02:59 PM.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X