Megadeth in Providence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth in Providence...

Anyone else go? I just loved how it took 40 minutes to setup and 15 to get an encore...
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

I saw Megadeth in St.Louis last week (?)
    Good show.. overcrowded as fuck.. and was 4 feet away from Dave outside his bus and the fence, and one dude got his guitar signed, and he was not even giving eye contact to me and my wife and was saying "thats it".

Pretty good show tho! HE mentioned a few times "we don;t have a lot of time"...
    I don't believe he truly enjoys his work anymore sometimes.

Comment

As much as I love Megadeth they're increasingly disappointing me...Mustaine seems to be milking his name for all that it's worth and united abominations really didn't do much for me. I'd put it down to the lack of Friedman, but I don't think much of his solo efforts either. Either the pair had chemistry, or Mustaine's now pretending to be who he once was.

Comment

Absolutely disgusting in NH the other night. Ashes ftw.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

They played an amazing show in Denver a few weeks back, much better than other MD shows I've seen. Maybe he was having a good night..

Comment

megadeth just aint the same without marty, nick, and dave e. imo their new music sucks.

Comment

That's nice. This is about the concerts, which have been kicking ass.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I saw them with the Heaven and Hell tour and they kicked major fucking ass! Aside from the fact that I dont like Drovers playing much, they sounded great and Dave seemed to enjoy being there.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                X