Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction

Hello everyone,

Old dude just getting into electric guitar playing (coming from a classical background), and my friend told me to check out this site. I don't own either a Jackson or a Charvel, but I suspect that may soon change.

I'll keep it short and just say "hello."
    Can't talk little man? Bet can't play none, either...

That is about as laid back as you can get. And welcome. Here's the deal from a 57 year young member. Read the rules. Be prepared. We take them 17-63, crippled, blind or crazy. This place is great.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ralph,
      Loved your work in "Crossroads". Showed Steve Vai a thing or two!

Welcome aboard.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Hello and welcome!
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Hi, welcome aboard.

Comment

The classical background will increase your shredding potential exponentially.

You might even be a rock star when you grow up!

It seems like there's a glut right now in the low to mid range guitars, start shopping soon! Check out the gallery,and welcome to the board. It looks like a
            biker bar sometimes, but I have learned a huge amount from the fine members of JCF.

Comment

good to meet you. this place is awesome and i havent even unleashed it full potential.....still a junior....

Comment

welcome, Fett what happens when you reach 63?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to read and search before beginning my tirade of new guy questions.

I'm happy to be here.
                  Can't talk little man? Bet can't play none, either...

Comment

Hey
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X