Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Called It?

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
    I think the Phillies will at least win their division. There is no way in hell the mets are that much better.

Playoff predictions time. I think the Phillies have a shot to get past the first round, and think they have the drive to get to the World Series (I know I would love to see them go all the way) but I don't think they have the pitching to do it.

The National League and American League is anybody's. I feel the american League takes the series in 6 or less though in the end.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

great call Rocker, you did make the call on that.

Comment

As long as we don't let Eaton pitch, we have a solid chance at a championship parade down Broad St. But even if we don't, this team has displayed such a drive to give 100% every game that I'd still be happy.

Sidenote: Flyers season starts on Thursday!
        Scott

Comment

Jimmy Rollins is the MVP in my opinion, he's been the spark plug , and more valuable than Howard, although Howard's numbers are through the roof like last year. rollins can go it all, like Reyes does. He can hit a home run, a triple, single, turned inyo a double, steal bases,etc.
          He's the stuff.

Comment

Rangers thursday!! i got my hockey package today on direct t.v. today!!! Fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              Jimmy Rollins is the MVP in my opinion, he's been the spark plug , and more valuable than Howard, although Howard's numbers are through the roof like last year. rollins can go it all, like Reyes does. He can hit a home run, a triple, single, turned inyo a double, steal bases,etc.
              He's the stuff.
              Indeed. And he said they were going to be the team to beat in the NL, and they were. Also, Charlie Manual for manager of the year or whatever the title is, as he did an amazing job of holding that team together and helping to get them to where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                He's the stuff.
                +1000

If "J-Roll" isn't given the MVP award, then someone needs to be shot. He truly does it all, offensively and defensivly.
                Scott

Comment

Howard would have put up those numbers if they were in it or not ya know, so I give Rollins the MVP, and much like the yankees, both were written off as little as a month ago-lol
                  Hopefully see you in the series. everything that has been accomplished this season goes out the window now. gonna be an interesting first round across the board. I think The Indians are playing the best ball in the american League at the very moment, and the Phills and Rockies in the national. 14 of 15 is as hot as you can get in this sport, but does Colorado have the horses on the mound to go deep into the playoffs? The yankees will have to slug their way to a pennant, as usual for the last 4 years.

Comment

No Horses, no pennant. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X