Our gig last night w/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

berkay-

To be honest, the way that the songs are recorded, it's not really my style either... We do play the tunes a little "heavier" live
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
      The ultimate encore. Looks like good times, bro!
      A buddy of mine recorded the last 25 seconds or so on his digicam, so I uploaded it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7A1LBl9UM
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

quantumrider, how do you like that dk2m? that is trans blue isn't it?

Comment

jaydog-

Yes, it is trans blue. You can read my detailed review of the guitar here:

The above thread also has a couple of pics of my Jackson Stars Soloist

Comment

i checked out your link ,that is one fine looking guitar. i like the transparent blue guitars.

Comment

I've also uploaded the tune that we opened with. The name of the song is "Fly out", and it's the first song on the first CD. Of course, the guitarist who played on the recording did not play as many pinch harmonics as I did (if at all)

SuperNote live at Club Tops in Yokohama on September 30, 2007.

Comment

Working...
              X