Seattle and weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle and weather

I am not dissing you guys that have "Real Weather" This place just cracks me up. Today was partly cloudy and a chance of showers. Until now at 3:20PM. It is coming down in buckets. What made me miss the SF Bay Area was watching the Hawks and the Niners play on a sunny field in SF. I win the jury duty trip. I got home before the rain. You have to be up here to understand. There are going to be auto accidents all over the fucking place.
    Last edited by fett; 10-01-2007, 05:46 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett View Post
    I am not dissing you guys that have "Real Weather" This place just cracks me up. Today was partly cloudy and a chance of showers. Until now at 3:20PM. It is coming down in buckets. What made me miss the SF Bay Area was watching the Hawks and the Niners play on a sunny field in SF. I win the jury duty trip. I got home before the rain. You have to be up here to understand. There are going to be auto accidents all over the fucking place.
    Wasnt the depressing Seattle weather the inspiration for Grunge? Enough said.

Comment

Can I borrow your shotgun?

Comment

It wont do you any good. Mine just has that flag that comes out and says "Bang" on it.:ROTF: I think the brand is Acme.

Comment

And then the Dark Ages come. 7 hours of daylight. I just love it.

Comment

Fett, it rained for 2 hours and then was fine. Quit whining. :P

Comment

I thought it rained all the time up there. Isn't the Pacific Northwest officially a rainforest?
              Scott

Comment

I pulled up a green plastic lawn chair right smack dab in the middle of the street to catch some rays. It was awesome and it felt good. For the next 5 days the sun ain't goin' to shine. And it is the start of the Dark Ages.

Comment

I don't think it's that high on the actual rainfall, but I have heard that Rochester, NY is the second most overcast city in the lower 48. Damn depressing people. The smart ones leave.

Comment

Working...
                  X