Holy shit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit!!

Two Army Blackhawks just buzzed my house at about 100ft! The whole damn house was vibrating and they haddent even gotten overhead yet! Ran outside just as they were passing over... Im surprised they were flying that low.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

In training....duck!

Comment

Im about 30-40 miles away from the nearest base too.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

My parents live in the path of a now decommishened Naval Air Station. I grew up with Chinooks flying over and it seemed like those things were going to shake the windows out of their frames. They will fan out when doing training.

Comment

Everyone knows that New Jersey is a hotbed for terrorists. Put a really big American flag on your roof.:ROTF:
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Growing up we lived about 500 yards from a military air field where they use to fly Hueys, blackhawks, and Chinooks out of on a daily basis practicing formations. A group of 5 or 6 hueys flying maybe 300 yards above your house would vibrate stuff off shelves in your house. Blackhawks were the same, but forget the chinooks...they alone can take pictures off your walls.
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

One summer we had a cousin come and stay a few days with us. The first morning he was here a Chinook came in to land at 8:30am. It scared the shit out of him. He spent the rest of the day in the back yard watching phantoms, hueys, AWACS, C130's coming in for landings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                One summer we had a cousin come and stay a few days with us. The first morning he was here a Chinook came in to land at 8:30am. It scared the shit out of him. He spent the rest of the day in the back yard watching phantoms, hueys, AWACS, C130's coming in for landings.
                You gave the cousin some memories he/she will never forget...very cool indeed.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

You should try Parachuting out of one!

Comment

Cool!

I used to live near Luke AFB (~30 years ago) and we would go watch the F-4s. We would hear sonic booms now and then too. I was pretty young and at first I thought they were thunder...even though the sky was clear.

Comment

Working...
                    X