let's drop the puck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's drop the puck!

ordered center ice... going to sit back and enjoy this season.
    one of the stars new slogans... "at 32 degrees the ice freezes and the blood boils"... should be a good season.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I don't have center ice, but I'm pretty excited for the season!

Too bad my bro doesn't live here anymore, he always ponied up the dough for CI.

Comment

Go Canucks Go!!!!!!!!!
      I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

Fukkin' Rangers baby!!! Center Ice cashectomy performed on me a few days ago as well. It's the best time of the year for sports, everything but basketball is on, it's perfect.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

CI is auto-renew for me

Watched the Wings last night and then some of the Stars game...NHL is back and its all good going forward
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm hoping the Flyers do decent this year... If they get their act together early, they may be able to make a playoff run (doubtful they'll get in though). Of course, in 3 years, they'll have the team to beat, so I can at least look forward to that

Comment

the Flyers and the Rangers probably had the best offseasons in terms of upgrading their teams. I think the Flyers make the playoffs easy this year.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i'm torn on the stars after opening night... the young guns they need to get scoring from came thru... they definately need to get better starts and not show up 30:00 minutes into the game oh well let's see what everyone looks like 20 games in.
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Go Flames Go!

Comment

Working...
                  X